Company Status >

Company Status

Notices

Company Status

Old 04-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Company Status

I am curious if the Company is still in business and if Carter Reed is still involved?.
Old 12-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Registered

Default warlock boats in business

I just bought 2010 Warlock diablo 28 ft from Warlock Boats in Perris, Ca. and even though I paid big bucks I did not get a proper walkthrough or even the boatowners manual/warranty.I was not impressed at all and if they are actively in business it must be on a limited budget cause they share the building with Tiffany Limos.If you know on a good palce in lake havasu to work on warlock boats I would appreciate any referrals..Thanks..Bobdapper
Old 03-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Registered

From what I could tell by talking to them, they are basically out of business and trying to move the few boats they still have in inventory. Or someone is anyway. They are not currently manufacturing any new boats and most of the shops that handled their upholstery work are now out of business. That's all I know.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Registered

that's sad if it's true, truly great riding and all around boats
Old 06-22-2010, 03:17 PM
Registered

I believe the molds are owned by Inland Boat and Rv (Mark)
Old 06-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am not surprised. I was a dealer for them 10 years ago and what a nightmare.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Registered

I had a 29 in 97, which was built when Carter Reed owned Ultimate Warlock with Sam Beller. Carter was a decent guy to deal with Sam?

Warlock has changed so many hands through the years. The boats were built the nicest when Tom Stolarz owned the business.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bobdapper
I just bought 2010 Warlock diablo 28 ft from Warlock Boats in Perris, Ca. and even though I paid big bucks I did not get a proper walkthrough or even the boatowners manual/warranty.I was not impressed at all and if they are actively in business it must be on a limited budget cause they share the building with Tiffany Limos.If you know on a good palce in lake havasu to work on warlock boats I would appreciate any referrals..Thanks..Bobdapper
You don't need to find somebody who specifically works on Warlocks. I would just recommend using either Prestige, Savage, or Absolute in Havasu. Warlock just makes the hull which anybody can fix if there is a problem. Hope this helps.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:35 AM
Registered

They are still in buisness. Carter still owns the company and the molds. He is in partnership with tiffany limos. They just do a limited number of boats due to the current recession. You can call and talk to carter any time and the website is still up.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SVL-WARLOCK
They are still in buisness. Carter still owns the company and the molds. He is in partnership with tiffany limos. They just do a limited number of boats due to the current recession. You can call and talk to carter any time and the website is still up.
I just talked to Tiffany Limos which is the only way I have found to talk to warlock, and they said the same thing they told me several months ago: "They are not currently manufacturing any boats, just selling what they have in their inventory at a reduced cost. If the economy improves, then they may start making custom boats again, but not at this time." He also told me that Carter is still involved with the business, but that they were basically trying to move the boats for him. These boats are already set up, not ones waiting for design specs.

I called them for some info on my boat and this was the response I got.