WTF is going on at Havasu? >

WTF is going on at Havasu?

Notices

WTF is going on at Havasu?

Old 09-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTF is going on at Havasu?

There seems to be ALOT oif A-Holes there lately. I was there 2 weeks ago, we went to the sandbar and it was crowded. We anchored the boat off in the water on the front and the back (so it wouldn't sway) and the guy next to us only has the front of his boat anchored. His boat starts swaying back and forth, almost hitting my friends boat, and my friend asks them if they have any bumpers or can anchor the back of their boat and they are like F-You!

A friend of mine was out there this weekend and same thing-- you ask somebody nicely and they said F-You. I can't believe the jerkoff attitude of some of these people.

For those of you that haven't been to havasu, the sandbar is where alot of boats hang out- most of the people are considerate enough to anchor the front and the back of the boat so it doesn't sway into somebody else's boat.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

reason number 10829374923 that i love the midwest... You could get someone to put their finger in the plug hole til you got back to the docks here in oklahoma.. anyone will help anyone ...
Old 09-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Registered

Havazoo seems to be getting worse all the time. It's that whole "West Coast Thug" mentality, everyone wants to be a badazz when really, they're just an azz! Check out the hotboat.com forum and you can see a lot of that attitude.

That's why we go to Mead more than Havasu. It's too bad because Havasu is a much nicer lake than Mead but the people on Mead are way cooler. No drama and everyone gets along.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Registered

Yep, we've heard alot of stories and I always tune into the Cop show on Havasu. Like Waterboy was saying, Midwest boating is about perfect. I've helped many and many have helped us. I guess it's just that Southern Hospitality!
Old 09-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Registered

seems like a lot of fake tits and real azz ho#es
Old 09-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Registered

Anybody can get a boat loan
Old 09-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Registered

Raider Nation is taking over. Now we have to stick to mead or powell.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Registered

There's always the ocean! Those guys don't want to get their fancy trailers messed up by dunking them in the salt...

Just wanted to add that I do participate over on Hotboat's site as well as here. And it's been my experience that there's a lot of ball busting that goes on there, but that for the most part those guys have a pretty friendly attitude and many of them do take their boating fairly seriously. Seems like a lot of them are also frustrated with the way that things are going in Havasu.

Dave you guys have a good time on Saturday? Sorry we missed you.

Last edited by Dude! Sweet!; 09-04-2007 at 03:51 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Registered

I've never used two anchors but had plenty of of fenders out....but never said FU to anyone out there.....except you! Bummer G!
Old 09-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Registered

Yeah I just went to newport for the first time on sat. and that was the most fun i'v ever had on a boat... I love havasu but lately its a bunch of rookies and wabs, its cool to party but im all about offshore now.

Quick Reply: WTF is going on at Havasu?

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser