Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
Active Thunder or Sonic >

Active Thunder or Sonic

Notices

Active Thunder or Sonic

Old 11-16-2001, 07:43 PM
ScreaminDemon

Man, the JASSMAN & ThunderDan don't hold back! It seems that most everyone on OSO know what they want and why they believe in it, and never really "try" to "purposely" trash the others for no reason at all. Then you get some new guy, who comes out CRYING about (nothing) and tries to be anonymous...by looking at his "recent posts" it tells me he isn't truthful, so i go with the flow and respect "Active Thunder" and there product, just like i respect the Sonic. But we all have a preference!

Old 11-17-2001, 08:14 AM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys on this forum are scary, too much anger. I'm going back to the nice peacefull Sonic forum where I'm going to harrass BN into buying big power!!
Old 11-17-2001, 10:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts
I just get upset when someone new, has trashy posts, uses an alias,talks crap on something he is unaware of, I went through this right before I bought my boat with Power Play. You dont trash the competion for the purpose of retaining a sale, and then when I commented on this someone called me and left a message M-F me up and down because I didnt buy a PowerPlay, thats bull**** and umproffesional. I state facts, I dont sugar coat anything, but I speak my mind only of true facts. Sonics are good boats, and whether AT resembles Sonic are inmaterial, Sonic did not invent the boat, side by side the AT looks sleaker and thats the way Pat wanted it. Its what puts him ahead is the innovative things they are doing, Paint/graphics, new cockpits,new leather-tech cabins, finely tuned bottom,the best speeds in their class,the best warranty in the business,resonable prices. The man has a passion for what he does, it shows, he works 12 hour a day 6 plus days a week, I know cause Im always calling him. Bottom line there are many good boat companys out there and we all have a choice, slamming a boat co for a sale sucks, or saying you copied me is meilymouse, base your decision on facts and do your homework, and you will see who has the best ASS KICKEN BOATS Godd luck everyone.
Old 11-17-2001, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Hey boys... Thought I should let you know not to expect results on the test rides of the sonic and AT after this next week.(H2Owarrior is my hubby) Had a death in the family and had to cancel the trip. Will have to reschedule in the near future and post our findings when we get back. Have a great Thanksgiving....not too much turkey or those boats will be leaning to the Starboard side come April
Old 11-18-2001, 09:21 AM
cliff

Jassman Are you always calling because your thunder is broken???

Old 11-18-2001, 11:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

No Cliff, They are building it, and I had alot of Qs on my paint, they just finished it, check it out www.activethunderboats.com hit graphics and scroll down to boats under construction, hit RADIOACTIVE. This is what a real boat should like See ya next year
Old 11-18-2001, 12:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

H2o and Tbikini, Im sorry to hear about your death in the family, peace be with you, good luck to you and your family members.
Old 11-18-2001, 06:25 PM
cliff

Jassman Not to bad. What power are you putting in that thing.

Old 11-18-2001, 06:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Cliff, I am going with 500efi and am changing to xr drives. Pat and I are also doing reserch on blowers, probably whipplecharging them right away. Talk to you later.
Old 11-18-2001, 07:18 PM
ScreaminDemon

H2oWarrior and Tbikini, sorry to hear about the loss...god bless!

Quick Reply: Active Thunder or Sonic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.