Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down >

BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down

Notices

BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down

Old 07-13-2010, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is very clear that you dont know what you are talking about. The boat is pending litigation as I stated.

Im not sure why you think we are having "financial difficulties". I didnt realize our finances were your business. Most people that live in the type of home that we live in,drive new cars, have very nice high end toys, have great friends and family, along with great health would consider themselves to be very rich in many, many ways! It is very apparent that there are many jealous and envious people out there.

Why dont you state who you are lkmiboatr?

Kevin did speak with Domenic at the Ozarks last summer, do you think any of this had gone south at this point, NO. When Kevin returned home from the Ozarks happens to be when he rcvd bank notification of the first bad check.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Harrison WILL NOT discuss or release any detals on or about the boat or lean holder they did say they have only had it for 2 weeks. but other then that not even the lean holders/banks name sounds fishy someone is going to get raped on this deal for sure. and if the kings have the title then Harrison have a stolen boat so the kings need to go get it no one can stop them if they have the title in hand, i would like to know why they have not whet and picked the hull up untill every thing gets sorted out /??????
Old 07-13-2010, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lkmiboatr
How do you sell a boat that has a lien on it. Boat has been repo'd - it is owned by the bank.
Like most people do. You sell the boat and pay off the loan with the proceeds, then the bank releases the title. However, in this case, the seller did not get a certified check, she took a personal check. Not a good idea.

I sold a boat several years ago. Told the buy, who was driving down from Alabama with a trailer to make sure he either shows with a certified check or wire the money ahead of time. He arranged the wire but it did not hit my account on time. He was pissed, but I made him force the bank to push the wire before he could load the boat. Otherwise, he would drive away (without title) and I'd never see the boat again. Having a paper title is hand is worthless when the boat is gone, stripped and parted out.

The deal went fine, but only because certified or wired money was used.

In summary, the boat may have been repoed because she sold it and didn't actually receive the funds to pay off the loan. So she decided, possibly, to stop paying the loan on the "stolen" boat and the bank arranged the repo. But I am just guessing.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How do you sell a boat that has a lien on it. Boat has been repo'd - it is owned by the bank. That puts Mary's credibility in question since she has said it is not a repo. Since that is a lie, her complete story is now questionable. You cannot sell a boat that has a lien without paying the bank off, can you? It seems that taking payments is not an option since the bank had no knowledge of this transaction. Saw Dominec in Ozarks last summer on the dock having a very friendly conversation with Kevin King. Doesn't sound like a scenario of bounced checks and inability to locate as we have been led to believe. Don't understand why the boat was trashed, there is definitely more to this story. I think when all of the facts come out - Mary King will end up with egg on her face for trying to cover up the fact that their boat was repo'd instead of just stating all of the facts. The King's are having financial difficulties - it is a widely known fact - my guess is they were trying to play an angle and ended up in a bad situation.
First post must have some sort of agenda?
Old 07-13-2010, 10:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

How do you sell a boat that has a lien on it. Boat has been repo'd - it is owned by the bank. You cannot sell a boat that has a lien without paying the bank off, can you?
Ask bill hionas, that Vorce guy or search national marine, and wasnt the other big marina in fla doing the same thing, dude named Pierre?
Old 07-13-2010, 11:09 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You can sell anything. The question is do you have the legal right to sell something. BIG DIFF. It can be done very easily. It's whats called "out of trust" in the business when you sell a unit and don't pay the bank/floorplan company.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:17 AM
Registered

I wonder if someone actually buys it from the repo yard..... if they have the title and sell it what could happen after that? seems like it will be gone... no engines, drives and some electronics. next thread we are gonna see is "rebuilding my new quattro"
Old 07-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Registered

Gee... I wonder who lkmioatr is... gee could it be Dominec himself... look at the verbage he uses... same as Dominec when he was trying to "defend" himself... right. This smells of total BS. Hope this piece of **** fries...and yes... this is me, stating my own opinion....based on facts in which I have obtained all on my own with the facts that are right in front of me.... lol

Mary, sucks that you and Kevin are wrapped up in this. Like I said before, if you guys need anything, feel free to give me a ring or drop me a line...
Old 07-13-2010, 01:05 PM

Wow this is a crazy story it gets worse every day!
Old 07-13-2010, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by teamsynergy
Gee... I wonder who lkmioatr is... gee could it be Dominec himself... look at the verbage he uses... same as Dominec when he was trying to "defend" himself... right. This smells of total BS. Hope this piece of **** fries...and yes... this is me, stating my own opinion....based on facts in which I have obtained all on my own with the facts that are right in front of me.... lol

Mary, sucks that you and Kevin are wrapped up in this. Like I said before, if you guys need anything, feel free to give me a ring or drop me a line...
Does seem a little funny that lkmioatr just joined and only has 1 post!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.