BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down

Old 07-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with LaughingCat
Old 07-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Banned

I have heard about this whole drama going on in the recent days! I have learned history always repeats itself. I also work in the printing business and I know of both Domenic and Kevin and all I will tell you kevin has the worst name in the business! I will name a couple that King owes money to but there are many and I'm sure if anyone wants to look into this they with find that this is truthful information!!! Sergerdahl, Xpedex, American Litho, Motheral, Continental Web. These are only a few that he owes money to or has tried to scam he has put house's up as personal guarantees that he did not own that in fact belonged to his ex-wife. I still have not found one printer that says Domenic owes them one dime a little confusing if you ask me I say. But what do I know I think this sound very fishy on the King's story!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Registered

Another newbie and this is their first post - all defending Dominic and trashing the King's. I don't know either one just seems fishy - I smell
Old 07-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Not that IP addy's can not be changed but I just checked them and they are different with providers with different IP's
Does a whois get them in the same geographical region?
Old 07-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Banned

Why doesn't someone start calling printing companies!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ILprint
Why doesn't someone start calling printing companies!!!
Why dont you give us your phone number.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:07 PM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

I have heard about this whole drama going on in the recent days! I have learned history always repeats itself. I also work in the printing business and I know of both Domenic and Kevin and all I will tell you kevin has the worst name in the business! I will name a couple that King owes money to but there are many and I'm sure if anyone wants to look into this they with find that this is truthful information!!! Sergerdahl, Xpedex, American Litho, Motheral, Continental Web. These are only a few that he owes money to or has tried to scam he has put house's up as personal guarantees that he did not own that in fact belonged to his ex-wife. I still have not found one printer that says Domenic owes them one dime a little confusing if you ask me I say. But what do I know I think this sound very fishy on the King's story!!!
What was your motive in taking the time to post this?
Old 07-13-2010, 03:09 PM
Banned

I run across Domenic all the time and happen to think he is a very nice honest guy and I think someone needs to say something on his behalf!
Old 07-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Registered

I run across Domenic all the time and happen to think he is a very nice honest guy and I think someone needs to say something on his behalf!
Can you wait for the court date?
Old 07-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I don't know anyone involved in this fiasco, but I think it's only fair that if you are going to bash somebody on the internet, that you should provide your name and information as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.