Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down >

BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down

Notices

BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down

Old 07-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So I sign in just now thinking, "This thread made it to page 6. I'm getting some popcorn. Then a newbie start ranting about calling print companies. . . as if we are all sitting around with nothing better to do that drive up our phone bills chasing will geese.

Jeez man, you just singed onto the site and rattle things off. I didn't see where you were an interested party aside from a personal friendship with a person accused in this thread of writing bad checks and allegedly stealing and parting out a boat. . . an allegation that immediately makes the rest of us biased towards the accuser's side. What are the chances that this Dominic is not the person you think he is? What are the chances that your "good guy" radar might be malfunctioning?

I think Mrs. King's request for you to call her, explain who you are since none of us know you and provide whatever information you have, which according to you exonerates Dominic and vilifies her, should be done so some progress can be made here.

As of this point, those of us who have been around for a long time don't care about any of you personally. But the boat is of importance. Much like we dont really care about the people we see crying on the Today Show but we tear up about their missing children.

So man up and call her or give out your name and number. Onc of our own keyboard investigators will confirm or refute your information and help this along. Either way, we just want to see a positive outcome for that poor, innocent, battered Outer Limits. . . the real victim here.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:49 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wobble
ILprint to Illinois Printing. I'm hoping that took you a lot less than an hour.

In any case, if the Kings are having financial difficulties then maybe there is more to both sides of this story. Wouldn't be the first time a well recognized name has run in to trouble over a boat.

Not the first time a boat headed for repo has been stripped either.

Lets hope that is not the case.

This tale certainly has the makings of an OSO classic
I meant cell/home etc. the good stuff.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:55 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I meant cell/home etc. the good stuff.
LOL, Just messing with you. If it is them, then they have a website by the same name.

It would not be the first time new members suddenly chimed in saying they haven't been paid by "fill in the blank" got flamed and were eventually vindicated.

I have a strong sense of Déjà vu

Hope I'm wrong
Old 07-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 737 Likes on 332 Posts

LOL, Just messing with you. If it is them, then they have a website by the same name.

It would not be the first time new members suddenly chimed in saying they haven't been paid by "fill in the blank" got flamed and were eventually vindicated.

I have a strong sense of Déjà vu

Hope I'm wrong
concur.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This tale certainly has the makings of an OSO classic
I have felt that way from page one. Unfortunately, someone will lose bigtime on this boat. Hard to pick a side when its shady on both sides of the fence.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

if this last another couple pages i'm going to make a movie. (dinner and a movie o yeah and a beer)!!.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 737 Likes on 332 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
(this has the making of a classic OSO thread boys and girls)
The 11th post on this thread.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 220 Likes on 113 Posts

I dont want to come of disrespectful in any way, but if someone did that to me I would be looking for him not my wife!
again NO disrespect to you Mary.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Registered

My husband is lucky to send an email... Computers are not at all his thing!

I dont think anyone wants to hear his words on this matter, as they are not very kind!!!

I have offered his number if anyone would like to call.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Registered

Who was looking for Domenics contact info???

Bloomingdale IL 60108
(630) XXX-1217

BTW, any chance a moderator could step in and put to rest that the three "new" users that we have had join this thread are in fact the same person. I would say yes yes yes....

Oh, wait... another interesting fact... theres a warrant out for his arrest...

http://www.macombareacrimestoppers.c...f?x=1269498631

Scroll down to Domenico Torsen... hmmm.. last time I checked... warrants don't get issued for innocent people.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.