BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down

Notices

BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down

Old 07-10-2010, 09:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
Kevin is a great guy he was here in Michigan for our poker run (Smoke on the water) many times

As far a Keith of CK goes wellll........

I agree, Marc. Kevin and Mary have done some runs with us at FMO and I have always appreciated the support they gave us for our fund raiser for Jennifer.

I hope you get it sorted out Mary and not sure what to advise you. Think I would hire a pit bull lawyer who knows how to deal with these type of situations and can push the appropriate authorities into action.

Say hello to Kevin for me and best wishes to both of you.

Bob

Last edited by SpeedGirl; 07-16-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob,

Thank you for your support! I hope you are doing well. Kevin said please call him anytime: 317-509-6511.

Hope to see you soon,
Mary
Old 07-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Registered

That is one nice looking boat. Sorry to hear it's been parted out.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:48 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I totally understand Phragle with this one. Ussually when people come on hear with a story like this they have a very detailed time line of the events and players. In this case things have been coming out kind of piece meal.....

Ok let me try and piece this together in one post and please let me know if I get it 100% correc or if I need to make changes. I will adjust it to make it accurate.

First I do have some questions:

1) When did this guy initially make contact with you?

2) How long ago did the checks bounce?

3) When did you find out that the boat may have been stripped?

4) From the sounds of your first post you live local to him when you said: "I drove up to his house last night, and it just so happened to be trash night in Bloomingdale. This guy had 2 boxes from Hering Props with packing slips on them where he had sent my props in to be refinished. He also had the box that belongs to the stereo from the boat. So I stole these items from his garbage last night for evidence."

5) If you live local to him then why didn't you guys all get together to look at the boat in person? This is not a judgment just asking.

Ok so let me see if I am fallowing the bouncing ball and please let me know if I got anything wrong including names and locations!

1) You had the boat at Randy Sweers @ Fastboats for sale.

2) Domenic Torsen from Bloomingdale, IL contacts you about the sale and talks you into sending the boat up to his "mechanic" for an inspection.

3) You contract with a shipper and paid for yourself to ship the boat from Fast boats, to Keith Holmes the owner of CK MotorSports in Nunica,Michigan.

4) While the boat was in transit Mr. Torsen contacted you and asked that the boat be diverted to him at his location in IL. You agreed to this.

5) After the boat arrived to Mr. Torsen he tried to get financing and could not do so. Your husband tried to get him to make payments to you but all the checks bounced.

6) Financing was never obtained?

7) You never demanded the return of the boat?

8) You later found out that the boat was stripped of its power and you think that the parts were sold off.

9) You got the boat back and it is stripped down.

10) You are now trying to find out the location of the boat parts or a possible trail that will lead to the people that fenced the stolen goods?

How did I do?
Old 07-11-2010, 05:37 AM
Registered

The area code on the phone number she gave tells me it's Indiana. It's close to IL , but could still be a few hour drive.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:50 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Look gang I talked to Kevin last night and this is the real deal

Not the first time to the rodeo with some of the players

Stay tuned i think this will get more interesting as time moves along

Mary and Kevin have gotten some of the information they were looking for by posting this thread

Give them some time to work through it
Old 07-11-2010, 06:56 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
I agree, Marc. Kevin and Mary have done some runs with us at FMO and I have always appreciated the support they gave us for our fund raiser for Jennifer.

I hope you get it sorted out Mary and not sure what to advise you. Think I would hire a pit bull lawyer who knows how to deal with these type of situations and can push the appropriate authorities into action.

Say hello to Kevin for me and best wishes to both of you.

Bob
Call Michael Allweiss attorney .
Old 07-11-2010, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Call Michael Allweiss attorney .
I hope that is a joke

Just what we need another dipstick involved
Old 07-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't doubt it is the real deal and I think most don't doubt it. Having as much information as possible is what is going to get this taken care of as fast as possible. We know there are peopel on this board that will get things done but we don't want to have some one over there and find out that there is more to it then what we have read o far. I think that is all. Remember the LDD deal?
Old 07-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Registered

I think the boat is on Harrison right now...http://www.harrisonmarine.com/boat_rpt.cfm?BOID=850

Mary, is this it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.