Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!!  HELP!! >

29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!! HELP!!

Notices

29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!! HELP!!

Old 04-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wjb21ndtown
He has already admitted that he never transferred the title into his name. If he didn't transfer the title he didn't re-register the boat in his name either. He also said that the boat wasn't insured, but I don't know if he was driving it around...
then you should'nt be answering for him i sure thought i seen pics on CL with the boat on the water and a some peeps in the fountain .tried to pull up the OSO classified & CL with no luck ..

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 04-19-2011 at 06:40 PM. Reason: cleaned up for Speedy
Old 04-19-2011, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes I took the boat out 1 time this year. Like I posted before no I didn't have insurance and I never registered the boat in my name, and ga doesn't use boat titles period. So yes it is still registered in the other guys name in Texas but I have the original bill of sale and the detective has the copy of where I got the boat.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by justincasey57
Yes I took the boat out 1 time this year. Like I posted before no I didn't have insurance and I never registered the boat in my name, and ga doesn't use boat titles period. So yes it is still registered in the other guys name in Texas but I have the original bill of sale and the detective has the copy of where I got the boat.
Were you going to post the police report?

I am having a hard time figuring out why the police and now a PI are not having any luck finding the boat or even the suspect......??

There is so much info and evidence that Deputy Dawg could have solved the case by now......
Old 04-19-2011, 07:31 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If this was a cut n dry situation and you were here longer.... there's people that could take care of this. You give them the 6k u got in cash and if the phone number and YouTube is real they will have your boat back in 48 hours. Mr wannabe player mite be missing a few fingers but your boat will be back. Now the downside is that if any of this is bs, you re the one who will be needing medical attention and out the 6k.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:45 PM
JnT
Registered

Just wanted to step up for Justin. My buddy bought his Baja a couple of years ago and he is legit. Nice guy that apparently got burned on a boat deal.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FogduckerIII
Were you going to post the police report?

I am having a hard time figuring out why the police and now a PI are not having any luck finding the boat or even the suspect......??

There is so much info and evidence that Deputy Dawg could have solved the case by now......

Its real simple. they are not looking for the guy that he traded with. The detective told Justin that since there is no paper trail back to the guy that there is nothing they can do to him therefore they (the paulding county sheriffs office) are not interested in him. they are looking for the person whose name is on the title of the Tahoe but they have already said that the pic on the license doesn't match the pic that Justin provided them of the guys wife/girl whos name was supposedly on the title? I don't really get it as I was one of the witnesses who saw this guy and his wife as well as my wife yet they say that they are not looking for this dude? I feel for Justin and it amazes me that some of you guys are being as hard on him as you are. He is a 23 or 24 year old KID. some of us have already learned the hard way and we look at this situation in disbelief but some of you act as if have never made any mistakes or done something stupid that you later regretted. yes he should have had insurance, yes he should have transferred the registration, yes he should have been at the lake looking for the boat and yes he should have never traded the guy but................. he did and now he has to deal with the fact that he most likely will not get the boat back so cut him some slack. there is nothing shady going on here as some of you have indicated. fact of the matter is I used to own the boat. I am the one that sold it to Rick Forsen in TX which is the guy that Justin got it from. one last thing I want to ask you guys that think some bs is going on. exactly what does he have to gain from this? as It looks like he is going to end up with a grand total of $6,000 dollars for the boat that had $24,000 in?
Old 04-19-2011, 07:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JnT
Just wanted to step up for Justin. My buddy bought his Baja a couple of years ago and he is legit. Nice guy that apparently got burned on a boat deal.
Jim I don't understand all the animosity? I thought we all had a common love of boating and have always liked this forum. I dont see why everyone is attacking the guy. we would be the first ones to help any of you guys if the shoe was on the other foot.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Registered

I agree, ease up, he made some very stupid mistakes and learned an expensive lesson, some of you guys are either really bored or just plain douce bags.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:55 PM
Registered

I agree, ease up, he made some very stupid mistakes and learned an expensive lesson, some of you guys are either really bored or just plain douce bags.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lake speed
Its real simple. they are not looking for the guy that he traded with. The detective told Justin that since there is no paper trail back to the guy that there is nothing they can do to him therefore they (the paulding county sheriffs office) are not interested in him. they are looking for the person whose name is on the title of the Tahoe but they have already said that the pic on the license doesn't match the pic that Justin provided them of the guys wife/girl whos name was supposedly on the title? I don't really get it as I was one of the witnesses who saw this guy and his wife as well as my wife yet they say that they are not looking for this dude? I feel for Justin and it amazes me that some of you guys are being as hard on him as you are. He is a 23 or 24 year old KID. some of us have already learned the hard way and we look at this situation in disbelief but some of you act as if have never made any mistakes or done something stupid that you later regretted. yes he should have had insurance, yes he should have transferred the registration, yes he should have been at the lake looking for the boat and yes he should have never traded the guy but................. he did and now he has to deal with the fact that he most likely will not get the boat back so cut him some slack. there is nothing shady going on here as some of you have indicated. fact of the matter is I used to own the boat. I am the one that sold it to Rick Forsen in TX which is the guy that Justin got it from. one last thing I want to ask you guys that think some bs is going on. exactly what does he have to gain from this? as It looks like he is going to end up with a grand total of $6,000 dollars for the boat that had $24,000 in?
That makes absolutely ZERO sense. Forget ALL the paper.

Justin claims someone "took/stole" his property. Pretend the guy drove away with his 5 year old lawnmower ( no paper). He signs an affidavit that its his.
The police go find the guy, you and the other five witnesses identify him and hes arrested. No difference here.

If the police are saying this transaction doesnt exist, why wasnt Justin charged with possession of stolen property ( the Tahoe)??

He had it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.