Coastal Marine Export - Mike Wood >

Coastal Marine Export - Mike Wood

Notices

Coastal Marine Export - Mike Wood

Old 01-17-2020, 06:37 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Pay Lawyers monthly sums of money and these Lawyers are out of the country instead of paying the man back his money. That makes sense.

So what is the Lawyers progress on the case ?? Since you have them hired now for months on end. What are the names of the Lawyers you hired - not the firm but the actual names of those Lawyers working on the case ?

We sure would feel better that you really are giving it your best and that old college try to get the man his money back. . Have you at least tried to pay Eddie this money back in monthly installment payments Since ITS BEEN 18 MONTHS ? Have you paid him anything at all since you feel so bad about all this ? Lets see 18 months at 5 K per month that would be more than half way there.

Last edited by BUP; 01-17-2020 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 247 Posts

Originally Posted by AllDodge
Don't think the title is correct, my guess is it was this one, started 9-2012 last post 11-2019

Coastal Marine Export in Boynton Beach FL?

And post 8 here is a copy of post 123 on 10-2019
No it was a different thread. I did some back searching and I think it was the pizza cutter thread listed here pizza cutter
It looks like 2 different threads might have been combined, not sure what 2 they were.
Apologies Griff. I know the thread I was watching and posted on was not there. It was relaxalot posting about getting different/worked props than he ordered.
Old 01-17-2020, 11:27 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Coast Mar Exp
We have hired Bierens Group which is a law firm overseas to help us retrieve the monies we sent to Belgium for the pair of Mercury Racing 860 engines that Nauticcenterliege.com and Merc-Racing.com said they had for sale but they were not. We feel horrible about how this deal went and trying our best to rectify it.
Why do your parts not have serial numbers? Saying that transom assemblies only have them when sold as a drive and motor package seem weird when you can’t use an xacto and a ruler.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:58 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by underpsi68
No it was a different thread. I did some back searching and I think it was the pizza cutter thread listed here pizza cutter
It looks like 2 different threads might have been combined, not sure what 2 they were.
Apologies Griff. I know the thread I was watching and posted on was not there. It was relaxalot posting about getting different/worked props than he ordered.
All good and I actually remember closing the CME thread myself because it had run its course.
It appears that 3 completely unrelated threads somehow got merged together and the thread title became the second threads title.
I have no idea how that could even happen since we can only merge 2 threads at one time and don't see any record of a mod doing it.

I fixed it so that thread is by itself again BEWARE of Coastal Marine Export Purchases

Last edited by Griff; 01-18-2020 at 01:19 AM.
Old 01-18-2020, 05:20 AM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 183 Posts

I thought Merc built their engines in the United States.
Old 01-18-2020, 08:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

We have hired Bierens Group which is a law firm overseas to help us retrieve the monies we sent to Belgium for the pair of Mercury Racing 860 engines that Nauticcenterliege.com and Merc-Racing.com said they had for sale but they were not. We feel horrible about how this deal went and trying our best to rectify it.
thats not Eddies problem, it falls 100% on your shoulders. he needs to be made whole immediately and then you do what you have to to mitigate your losses.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Why aren't the cops working this case? 140K is huge money, taking money and not delivering the goods is fraud no (regardless of the issue presented)?
Old 01-20-2020, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Eddie should call those guys to collect from you!

Bierens European Collection Attorneys
228 East 45th street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States
Old 01-20-2020, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Craney
I thought Merc built their engines in the United States.
I'm guessing this is some sort of drop-ship deal. Engines ordered from Europe, drop shipped to US - bypassing Merc dealer network. just guessing though.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Why aren't the cops working this case? 140K is huge money, taking money and not delivering the goods is fraud no (regardless of the issue presented)?
Had a meeting with FBI in KC since its wire fraud, getting a list of victims together to see if they will move forward. Hoping to get it resolved one way or another.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.