Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple >

Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple

Notices

Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple

Old 09-26-2007, 07:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Congrats on the boat. Check with Steve David or the factory if they have done any ASD-7's conversions.
http://www.arneson-industries.com/pa...ravoConversion
This drive will easily handle your upgraded power. Hustler have used them on many V's, but have to be set up properly. Just a suggestion. Good luck with the boat, see ya on a few poker runs. Jeff
Old 09-26-2007, 07:26 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DID you actually sea trial the nortech and hustlers, If you did I dont think you would say the rough water ride is similar. As long as your happy good luck , we'll wave at you when we go by you in rough water at the poker runs. you'll see how good the BT is when you try to sell it
Old 09-26-2007, 07:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by FANTOM X
We, finaly decided to purchase a BT46SC triple , and are very happy about it.
Congrats!!! You'll love that boat!!!

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
DID you actually sea trial the nortech and hustlers, If you did I dont think you would say the rough water ride is similar. As long as your happy good luck , we'll wave at you when we go by you in rough water at the poker runs. you'll see how good the BT is when you try to sell it
Is it really necessary to act like a douchbag when someone buys what THEY like???????
Old 09-26-2007, 07:44 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
??????????????

Was there really any need for this post?

The guy picked a boat that he and his family LIKES. It fits their needs and he is paying for it with his money not yours.

There are a thousand different brands bacause everyone has different taste in their boats.

If you cannot congratulate a fellow boater on buying his dream then you probably should leave the thread alone.

I'm use to this BS on the Baja side but I guess there are people willing to cut us all down to feel better then others.

If I see you on the water I will be sure and wave!

I hope he really enjoys the boat and has very good luck with it.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:55 AM
Registered

BUDDY 00, We did actually Sea Trial a 50 Nor-Tech out in NC, boat was a 9, big issue was the quad set-up whit XR drives, made an offer on it, then foud-out was a nightmare to convert to triple, We decided to drive to FL, and then inspected ARTEMIS, (we did not like the paint job + Genny missing) and the sticker price was out of reach, we did make an offer, refused, WE sea Trial 3 different Hustler 50 all with 575SC, and a top speed of just about 85.5 gps, they all had about 450/490 hrs, all at aroud $275k, 2001 models, Last one we tried had such a bad vibration in the floor at 75 mph we just kick aside Hustlers all together( BY the way all required repainted the decks, serious peeling problems, and stress cracks all over), So in a Nutsheel, we bought a 2001 triple Black Thunder sitting on a trailer, whit all aminities, super paint job for weel under the $200k figure, Why would we spend the extra $85/105k, if we cant tell the difference in handling out here on our lakes, By the way we even inspected PREDATOR but this boat his way out of reach price wise and we did not like to many things on it,.After checking out about 12 different boats all summer WE THINK WE MADE THE BEST POSSIBLE PURCHASE ON THE MARKET KNOW.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:16 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FANTOM X
WE THINK WE MADE THE BEST POSSIBLE PURCHASE ON THE MARKET KNOW.

That is all that matters.

Best of luck with the new boat and ENJOY!
Old 09-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Registered

Congrats and I really love the BT's...being 6'4" its kind of hard to find a go fast with that head room
Old 09-26-2007, 08:40 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

This is the second time I know of that Buddy OO has bashed the BT's. Wonder what his objective is? He must have connections to the other 2 boats referenced! Fantom X - love the way you put him in his place with lots of research and facts! If you also notice on OSO classifieds, there are always only about 6 ot 7 BT's for sale at any given time because people like them and hold on to them!
Old 09-26-2007, 08:53 AM
Registered

Thanks Steve for the input, I think I did shake is hand( the new owner of Your previous 43) We where down at Tomes Landing in MD for the Poker Run in August to inspect Marks 04 46 triple, and we also talked whit Rich from BT. Bob also mentionned to us Your great help whit BT, We will do some rechearch this winter on the Wipple set-up, But I must point out to You that I still dont understand How it could be that this 46 triple 500EFI cant reach 83.9 mph, We tried several Hustlers 50 575SC and could hardly reach 85GPS, Does This paticular BT46 500EFI have someting different that You Know of ?
The Canadian Black Thunder Dealer here as a 2006 46 triple whit 525 and barely reaches 85.MPH gps ? Would it be the X dimension wright on the spot, Thanks For all the infos.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:12 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I've heard that there is a range of dyno numbers on the 500 efi and Merc doesn't release those numbers. Some just flat out run better than others. Your boat ran very well on the KW run to where your motors must be at the top of the dyno range. Also, the XR's in the 06 boat do require a little more power to turn due to the stragith cut gears. You have one of the best running trip 500's they made. Congrats!

Quick Reply: Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.