Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple >

Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple

Notices

Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple

Old 09-26-2007, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
DID you actually sea trial the nortech and hustlers, If you did I dont think you would say the rough water ride is similar. As long as your happy good luck , we'll wave at you when we go by you in rough water at the poker runs. you'll see how good the BT is when you try to sell it

WTF??? Some people.... can't leave well enough alone.

morning Tommy!! How's da 525's today? I changed the tabs on the NorTech Sunday - so of course we had to take it for a spin on Monday to see how it handled with the longer tabs - perfect!! Nice little run to HWY 146 @ 115 wasn't bad for a Monday either.

Fantom X - Congrats on the new 46!! I've seen Tommy's and those are really nice rides!!!
Old 09-26-2007, 07:40 PM
Banned

Guys there is a reason for the post that your not aware of. there is another side of this deal you all dont know of. There was a scheduled sea trial that one party did not show up for and the other party spent a half day cleaning and a day waiting, o by the way it was saturday of shootout weekend.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Buddy OO - Take it up with them off the site. This was about someone buying a BT and you bashed BT because someone didn't show up for your sea trial. Got's nothing to do with the boat but you bashed the ride. Unfortunately, missing test rides happens A LOT in the boating industry.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:14 PM
Charter Member #1093
Charter Member

Guys, don't worry about Buddy OO. It's not his fault. Let me explain in scientific terms. Out of every 3.5 million humans, one is born with the "reverse growth gene", medically knwon as RGG. You see, the "normal" human begins as a rectal cavity but during the gestation period, converts to a fully functioning human. Then, there is Buddy 00. In his rare case, he actually began as a fully functioning embryo, but during gestation, and post partum growth, he returned to the rectal cavity state. So you see, not his fault, just nature at work.

Have fun, enjoy whatever brand you own, we're quite blessed to enjoy the toys we have.

Steve
Old 09-27-2007, 06:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by SteveDavid
Guys, don't worry about Buddy OO. It's not his fault. Let me explain in scientific terms. Out of every 3.5 million humans, one is born with the "reverse growth gene", medically knwon as RGG. You see, the "normal" human begins as a rectal cavity but during the gestation period, converts to a fully functioning human. Then, there is Buddy 00. In his rare case, he actually began as a fully functioning embryo, but during gestation, and post partum growth, he returned to the rectal cavity state. So you see, not his fault, just nature at work.

Have fun, enjoy whatever brand you own, we're quite blessed to enjoy the toys we have.

Steve
I just spit out my coffee!!! Cheers to you Steve!!!

PS-That ride on a Black Thunder that Steve David took my Wife and I on in 2002 in Miami for the boat show is still one of the best boat rides that I have EVER been on! Thanks again Steve!

Craig Hall
Old 09-27-2007, 07:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SteveDavid

Steve

Holy Chit I've got to remember that one!!!

Capt Ross
Old 09-27-2007, 07:08 AM
Registered

Just to get the record straight whit BUDDY OO, I sent him a e-mail asking where the boat was, He replied he had a couple of folks due in on the saturday to check his boat, I had to figure out the address at the LOTO where the boat was sitting,since he never answerd my request, I wrote to him to confirm, but his reply came in too late, We where already driving to MO (21 hrs), After sea trialing the last Hustler in MI, We then called Buddy 00 to avised we where 8.0 hrs away from LOTO and running late,( we where actualy in Springfield IL) asking him to confirm he got our message, and would be waiting for us the next morning ,after all his last e-mail was to tell me he had someone flying in from NC the Saturday morning to sea trial his boat. We did not want to drive that extra millage if boat was sold, So We called the Friday at 6.00pm, Buddy00 called me back at 4.00 pm the next Saturday!!!! obiously this action does not show a lot of INTEREST on his part!! does it !! So I dont think he was cleaning up for us, We where at that time whit Bob Jenkings. Maybe running after too many rabbits One loose a couple !!and besides these facts We did see advertisement on is boat at $179k, then $199k, and know $249k, so I image He must of invested alot of money ON HIS BOAT since we spoke. We made we think the best choice.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Talking

Originally Posted by OldSchool
I just spit out my coffee!!! Cheers to you Steve!!!

PS-That ride on a Black Thunder that Steve David took my Wife and I on in 2002 in Miami for the boat show is still one of the best boat rides that I have EVER been on! Thanks again Steve!

Craig Hall
Steve cost us well over $300K on a test ride at Miami Show in 2005! Because we went out and bought one!!!!!!! Tommy ps: Steve is like the E. F. Hutton commercial - when he speaks, people listen!
Old 09-28-2007, 07:08 AM
Banned

gUESS thats why they say there is 2 sides to each story, just a few details missing, yes the boat has a 3 new rebuilt motors and drives now, went from 199k to 249k once I found out book is over 310k on the boat, Enjoy your BT , you seem like a great guy just wanted you to experience the 50 nortech. glad you are happy with your boat, no hard feelings here.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:32 PM
Registered

We were fortunate to get a ride on a BT at the Miami Boat Show in '06. I believe Steve was the person who gave the 4 of us a ride!! It was awesome and loved the ammenities.

Quick Reply: Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.