Lip Ship 39

Notices

Lip Ship 39

Old 01-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 3,024 Likes on 991 Posts

Originally Posted by Tbonepmp

Apparently none...
The question is Tank, What part did you not understand?
I am saying even though Lipship owners may demand a higher dollar amount when they go to sell, that doesn't mean they are going to get it. I have also had enough experience to know that they don't bring more than a non-Lipship Edition Cigarette. They are going to bring whatever the market will. To some they may be worth more, to some they may be worth less, to some it just really doesn't make a difference.
Like Fountain40ICBM already stated, "He builds a great boat but when you really look at it you can do all of his little special touches through the factory or another dealer." I'm not trying to take anything away from Phil and/or his abilities to produce beautiful boats, I just think at times you embellish a little bit.
Regards
I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you. I tried to avoid it on the Mr. Cig thread too.

But you want to know what part did I not understand? Well, I dont understand how you get that I said Lip-Ship brings more than a stock Cig.

Let's go back to the reason this thread was started..."What's the difference between a Lip-Ship 39 and aregular 39?" That was the question.

Refer to my first post. I answered it FROM EXPERIENCE, not from speculation. How exactly do you see that as an embellishment??

Read this part very carefully so you're not confused. By posting that the market demands higher $ amount for Lip-Ship boats, my point was there is a reason for why that is. I was backing up my original post. If I wanted to say Lip-Ship boats get more money on the used market, I would've just said that, pain and simple. Weather you want to sit back and pump up your buddies business all you want, it's not going to change the simple fact that when and if you go sell a used Lip-Ship boat, you have an added barganing chip to deal with.

Don't twist my words or skew what I'm saying. Everyone that sells a Lip-Ship makes sure it's known in the ad. Go perouse the classifieds. Being a "Lip-Ship Edition" is a HUGE selling point. That's a FACT not an embelishment. Even OP will advertise that it's a Lip-Ship. Why is that? Because they, as well as everyone else knows it's a selling point and being a Lip-Ship demands a higher price or a quicker sale. Weather someone pays that price ALWAYS determines on an assortment of issues. But it doesn't change the facts. So again, tell me how I embelished?

And again, lets go back to why this thread was started. Now where, in the original question does it ask for input on any other dealers? But since you brought it up...Whens the last time being an OP Cigarette was a selling Point? Can other dealers build a comparable quality boat that phil does? I'm not going to say no. But I also don't really see it happening.

Read my first post. The question was answered, factually and correctly. You and Fountain40icbm may not like the facts. But it doesn't change them.

Last edited by thisistank; 01-13-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Hey where's your boat?? (Here comes the daddy comments) No i just think that people praise Philly too much and dont actually understand what he does and that others can do it as well. I said Ocean Performance to PremierPower by he may have to trade his Formula in and Ocean is a Formula dealer as well and could probably make him the best deal. Every dealer deserve a shot and someone shouldnt go by what others say! Find out for yourself!!
trying to cut me dep huh punk... ill get ya....
Old 01-13-2008, 07:30 PM
Registered

got some fire in this jammy... yeashhhhh.... t bone trying to psuh you guys around, him and his 24 inch pythons.. dont be scared of him, i hear hes a big bear.......
Old 01-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

You say OP will advertise its a Lip-Ship edition for more money. Lets see they've had one Lip-Ship boat and its ours. They didnt write the ads, I did!!! Im just representing the boat for what it is. I hope your right that our Lip-Ship boat will get more money. but I highly doubt it!!
Old 01-13-2008, 07:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
trying to cut me dep huh punk... ill get ya....
Its on!!!
Old 01-13-2008, 07:38 PM
Registered

Im just representing the boat for what it is.
Agreed...A superior built Cigarette.

And I only used OP as an example. All dealers do it with used Lip-Ships. Again....It's a selling point and a good one at that.

He is one of the best in the business and there's no doubt about it but there are others too that are Cigarette dealers.
And what does the fact that theres other Cig dealers have to do with this thread?

Last edited by thisistank; 01-13-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by pm203
Better built? Phil is at the factory and watches the build very closely. Does not allow any shortcuts.
Better paint? Alot of boats are painted at the factory. Unfortunately, they are inferior. Harold's paint is alot nicer than the factory's. (Dave Hunter is awesome as well)
Sometimes faster? Phil's boats are usually dialed in a little better. Sometimes they are lighter. Sometimes they have a slightly higher X dimension. Bottom line? Nothing against the other dealers, but when you are a lower volume ,exclusive Cigarette dealer close to the factory, odds are on your side for a nicer boat.
So are you saying when building a Cigarette, the factory, unless it's a Lip Shop boat, takes shortcuts?
Old 01-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PremierPOWER
So are you saying when building a Cigarette, the factory, unless it's a Lip Shop boat, takes shortcuts?
Ut Skips gonna love you for that one PM203!!
Old 01-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Registered

i dont know why you guys are giving paul the business.. i know everyone has their loyalties.. i see his point, phil makes sure his people have no problems.. you really cant say that about some of the other dealers, you often hear about boats from other dealers with nightmare stores, dont hear that with phil..

some of my fav cigs are not phils, but i see where just his customer service alone, means better product...

we can name off the top of our head nightmares..

how bout vandy, brand new 46.. i also have a few very close freinds that have bought from these dealers, major problems.. i have never heard one from phil...

im not a lip ship cheerleader, he has never sold anything to me, and when i call him, it seems like i bother him.. i have no pony in this game, just see the point paul is making....
Old 01-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
i dont know why you guys are giving paul the business.. i know everyone has their loyalties.. i see his point, phil makes sure his people have no problems.. you really cant say that about some of the other dealers, you often hear about boats from other dealers with nightmare stores, dont hear that with phil..

some of my fav cigs are not phils, but i see where just his customer service alone, means better product...

we can name off the top of our head nightmares..

how bout vandy, brand new 46.. i also have a few very close freinds that have bought from these dealers, major problems.. i have never heard one from phil...

im not a lip ship cheerleader, he has never sold anything to me, and when i call him, it seems like i bother him.. i have no pony in this game, just see the point paul is making....

wow stecz, I think this is the first seriuos reply I've ever seen you give. And look what happens. It's actually a valid reply with meaning. I'm....stunned

Quick Reply: Lip Ship 39

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.