Cobalt XV-200 >

Cobalt XV-200

Notices

Cobalt XV-200

Old 09-22-2008, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CobaltBoatsLG
Hey everyone. I am also looking for a Cobalt XV or GT series boat.

My father owns a Cobalt dealership in Lake George that he founded in 1982, and he's been looking for an XV for a long time now.

I'm working my tail off trying to find one for sale.

Nick, were you interested in the restoration project xv?

If not, I'd definitely like to get some info on it, because we're willing to purchase one in any shape!

I'm hoping to go look at the resto boat in a few weeks. I'll know more then. BigAndy in this thread is interested in selling his yellow one also. I will keep this thread updated either way.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:07 PM
Registered

Great!

Thanks Nick. If you or BigAndy could email me any more information that you have, since I don't have PM, that'd be great!

[email protected]
Old 09-22-2008, 12:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 69XV200
That's pretty cool you live near St. Clair. They say, despite the huge success of the company, he's still a real nice down to earth guy.
Yes, the GT-500's would all look like that (with the raised deck) as they are copies of the DONZI 18' Corsican (just like the XV-200 is a copy of the DONZI 16' Classic (or, as they have been named through the decades, since their beginning, "Ski Sporter" and later "Sweet 16")).
How did your Dad have opportunity to ride in all those XV-200's? Did he work at Cobalt? I think you mentioned above he was involved with a dealership?
Since my family is a Cobalt dealer, I've had multiple conversations with Pac and Pacson, and they are fabulous people.

Not only do they go out of their way to build the best boat in the world for the consumer, they also do little things here and there to show how much they appreciate their dealers.

Pacson flew out from Kansas to come to our customer appreciation party last week, and stayed the whole night talking to our Cobalt owners.

They also published a full page add in our local newspapers congratulating us on 25 years of business last summer.

They are a class act, as is the whole company.

They build the best boat, and they're the best people to deal with!

Check us out here at <www.boatsbygeorge.com>!

Last edited by CobaltBoatsLG; 09-22-2008 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Insert link
Old 09-23-2008, 09:32 AM
Registered

I know of 2 of these CobaltXV boats at Loto. I dont think they are for sale but they are sideby side. They are owned by the Christian radio station owner. 1.5mm gravois arm
Old 09-25-2008, 08:35 AM
Registered

Twanger,
I'd sure like to get in touch with the folks who own the two you mentioned. What (or where) is Loto (City, State?) and what's the name of the radio station? maybe I could track them down that way (or do you know a name of the radio station owner?). Appreciate any help. I've really tried to keep track of these little Cobalts since there aren't many around!
Old 10-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Registered

69XV200, would you please Email me some information about your boat? I'm trying to establish a little information on the shape and # of these boats that are left out there. It'd be great if you could fill me in on some details!

[email protected]

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, I think the radio station owner is near the Cobalt factory in Neodeshea, Kansas. I've talked to our sales rep from Cobalt about these boats and he's mentioned that. Next time I talk to him, I'll try to get some more information and get back to you!

Last edited by CobaltBoatsLG; 10-10-2008 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Add info
Old 10-16-2008, 11:15 AM
Registered

Cobalt Boats LG,
Hi. I hadn't checked in for a while! Sounds good; I'll email you some info. ASAP. As I may have mentioned above, I think I've seen some pics of these 2 boats (together) on Cobalt's web stie several years back, but I think they must've updated some of the site now and they're not there anymore.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by NickOTeen
I'm hoping to go look at the resto boat in a few weeks. I'll know more then. BigAndy in this thread is interested in selling his yellow one also. I will keep this thread updated either way.

Nick - did you get a chance to see the resto XV-200 that was in KC? The owner has it listed again on craigslist.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/boa/893640604.html
Old 10-27-2008, 01:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 69XV200
Twanger,
I'd sure like to get in touch with the folks who own the two you mentioned. What (or where) is Loto (City, State?) and what's the name of the radio station? maybe I could track them down that way (or do you know a name of the radio station owner?). Appreciate any help. I've really tried to keep track of these little Cobalts since there aren't many around!

69 Sorry for the delay. LOTO is Lake of the Ozarks. I cant pm and I dont want to give to much info out although if you give me an email address I will give you more info.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Holy Smokes
Nick - did you get a chance to see the resto XV-200 that was in KC? The owner has it listed again on craigslist.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/boa/893640604.html

We haven't been up to see it yet. One of these days.

Quick Reply: Cobalt XV-200

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.