Azz chewin time. Sorry guys.

Notices

Azz chewin time. Sorry guys.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:43 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by randian
I see davescustomboats.com as a dead domain. I get a parking page not a real website.

Thats b/c the page is and always has been dcbracing.com
Old 05-21-2008, 10:22 AM
Registered

I here ya on the hour meter, I just got my new Eliminator a few days ago, the hour meter read 42 because someone left the key on also, I didnt really care I just orderd a new hour meter!!! not one complaint though, I love Eliminators
Old 05-21-2008, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What I want to know is, how does someone "leave" the ignition on? Doesn't that constant beeping of the warning buzzer let them know? I mean it isn't like it's quiet or anything.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:58 AM
Registered

Angry thanks shuemann

Issue resolved.

Last edited by Yellow_ICC_OK; 05-22-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by okeagle25
I don't think I can get PM's? I'm not a member, and don't plan to pay to sign up. Karl has my email, fax, and other info. If he cannot find it, please reply back and I will post my personal email. Also, I will email my contact info again right now to the Eliminator site. Thanks for the help.

I cannot just put a new hour meter in the boat, as others have suggested, because 1) that's not honest, and 2) the boat was not brand new-it already had approx 150 hours. And the buzzer did not work, which was another one the items I never complained about, i just fixed it myself. So yes, she never knew the boat was turned on..

G, the number of hours on the boat can greatly affect the resale value. Lord knows it's hard enough to sell a performance boat these days. The title may not list the actual hours, but a surveyor will, and my insurance company needs that info as well.

Like I said, I will give them an opportunity to fix this little issue, and I'm not bashing the product. I like the boat, but sometimes ya gotta crack the whip when people dont get it done....
Use this board to help solve your financial dealings...yet will not pay the going rate. That's nice!
Old 05-21-2008, 01:43 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

since it seems to be a newer boat.......anyone with a scan tool can hook up to the computer and read the true hours on the engines....hour meters arent anything more then a visual reminder of when to change oil if you get enough use out of the boat during the season... IMHO...

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 05-21-2008, 02:39 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Use this board to help solve your financial dealings...yet will not pay the going rate. That's nice!
This has been forwarded on to Jake & Bob. If you have not been contacted as yet, it's 12:30a PDT, please call Jake ASAP.

951-403-0982

Gary / shueman
Old 05-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Registered

Default Parcheesi

Issue resolved.

Last edited by Yellow_ICC_OK; 05-22-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by okeagle25
I support this board plenty through the purchase of parts from advertisers, who in turn buy advertising...the way it should work. And if "financial dealings" were not allowed on here, wtf is the classified section doing here? My point was, I'm not signing up just so I can get my "financial dealings" taken care of. I already paid Eliminator "the going rate" for that. People also use this forum to know how boat manufacturers and parts people are handling their "financial dealings", ergo the "trick marine" scandal. Mmmmkay beavis??

And, my boat has a 525sc, so no computer..thought about that one already.

By the way, thanks to Shuemann Eliminator did call today and I got the proper documentation. And, they asked why I just didn't call? lol. Guess I shoulda called 5 times, instead of 4. Still haven't heard anything about my ezone gear though. Think I'll just cancel the @#$ transaction on my card. Really frustrating....Again, I like the boat but you'd think Eliminator would WANT people pimping their gear at the lakes here in the midwest, but I guess not. It's a Baja world out here, unfortunately. The guys in the shop make a great boat at Eliminator, but it sounds like the front of house needs a bit of "work".
If everyone here used your mentality..there would be no site. Justify it however you want, but we both know you are simply a cheapskate.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

pasquesi - I bet most of the people on this site are not paid subscribers.
The site would still be here without subscribers. The advertizing would support the site if needed.

Quick Reply: Azz chewin time. Sorry guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.