Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Eliminator
Azz chewin time. Sorry guys. >

Azz chewin time. Sorry guys.

Notices

Azz chewin time. Sorry guys.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:48 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This matter has been settled...okeagle25, please delete this thread...

Many thanks,
Gary / shueman
c/o Eliminator Boats
Perris & Mira Loma, CA
Old 05-21-2008, 10:24 PM
Registered

Default randian

Originally Posted by randian
I see davescustomboats.com as a dead domain. I get a parking page not a real website.
dcbracing.com SORRY my Bad!
Old 05-22-2008, 01:28 AM
Registered

Default Fine.

issue resolved

Last edited by Yellow_ICC_OK; 05-22-2008 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by okeagle25
Parcheesi, nobody that drives an eliminator is cheap, son.

Shueman, I will delete this thread if you can tell me how. I have looked, and must be missing it.

And the issue is not quite closed as far as I'm concerned. My ezone order is still unaccounted for. Sounds like other people on this board are having similar issues. If Bob doesn't want to sell shirts and hats, either credit my card or let me know what the F@#$ to do. DAMM this is frustrating.
Take a chill pill. Brandi is busy fixing her hair.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:30 AM
VIP Member

Click EDIT button, then DELETE button...

Call 951-681-1222 and talk to Christi at the reception desk. She will help get your order issues resolved...have all your order information available.

Also, ask if Brandie is there so that you can talk with her directly. She has been very busy with putting the new facility together.

After this week's shipments, it's on "full-tilt" to get the factory re-located from Mira Loma to Perris....GRAND OPENING Celebration in the planning stages for mid-June...
Old 05-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sun west
Dave's Custom Boats
1468 N Magnolia Ave, EL CAJON, CA 92020
(619) 442-0300
davescustomboats.com

Southern California boaters Feel your pain Bro.
....So,dcb is drama free...?
Don't think thats the truth,I know of several "Bad stories",concerning that builder.Don't get me wrong they are the "****"(just ask them),but they have a few skeletons in the closet as well...as do most builders.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Use this board to help solve your financial dealings...yet will not pay the going rate. That's nice!
Originally Posted by okeagle25
Parcheesi, nobody that drives an eliminator is cheap, son.

Shueman, I will delete this thread if you can tell me how. I have looked, and must be missing it.

And the issue is not quite closed as far as I'm concerned. My ezone order is still unaccounted for. Sounds like other people on this board are having similar issues. If Bob doesn't want to sell shirts and hats, either credit my card or let me know what the F@#$ to do. DAMM this is frustrating.
I believe you have to be a paying member to have the right to delete or edit your comments.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered

Default Apparently, this is correct.

There is no delete thread option. I will contact the admin.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:05 PM
Registered

Thumbs down Mychal

Every boat builder has there issues, but when a guy travels half way across the US just because he's got to have an Eliminator, Then spends his $ and gets treated like this I mean WTF.

Just from a marketing point of view, This guy is from Baja country. What a great way to get your names out there. As a boat builder in a crapy economy would'nt you want to take care of this dude.

Dave's Custom Boat probably only sells 35-45 per year, and IMO builds a little bit better boat, but service wise Far better.
A word to the wise
If you have to have an Eliminator, bypass the factory and go to one of thier dealers Horison motorsports, or semper marine

WHEN I GET RID ON MINE, MY NEXT 300K + GOES TO DCB
Old 05-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Registered

Default Sun

Ouch. To be fair, Eliminator did get my discrepancy report faxed to me. And the factual truth is that they do build a super nice, a+ product, i don't think you can deny that. Their boats are unique and turn heads everywhere. Based on that alone, I would consider another Eliminator. But I also think that whoever answers phones, handles paperwork, sells shirts, etc, must be equally strong. In mine and others' experiences with Eliminator, this is not the case.

Enough about this matter, hopefully this thread will get axed very soon. I truly wasn't trying to make a big deal of it, but it's a shame you have to air out your issues to get them resolved. Bottom line: great boat, but with the exception of shuemann, everytime i called i felt like a nuisance. Not good, especially with so many choices out there.

I'm done...headin to the lake to beat up on some big twin bajas!!!WISH I HAD SOME Tshirts to wear, lolol

Quick Reply: Azz chewin time. Sorry guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.