Notices

35 ex theoretically

Old 10-31-2015, 08:17 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,125 Likes on 475 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Hey Hey Hey

Lets not sidetrack some good dildo thread with some stupid boat project that will never get done.
Whichever way this thread goes, dildo/rebuild, we're gonna needs some good quality photos. Close ups of valves, rings, head, lubricants, drive shafts, exhaust pipes, bolsters, etc, etc. Lots of blood, sweat and tears!

RR
Old 10-31-2015, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 597 Likes on 242 Posts

Blood, sweat and REARS?
Old 10-31-2015, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Hey Hey Hey

Lets not sidetrack some good dildo thread with some stupid boat project that will never get done.
Is that why he bought a complete boat
Old 10-31-2015, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

there is no time frame for this boat. i have a customers 35 in my booth right now getting new paint, and then a 27 avanti waiting for some love too. ill get around to this boat when the cusotmers winter projects wind down and i have some free time for my projects. i also need to get my Top gun painted this winter so i can sell that in the spring too. 1000 islander, eventually i will become a LLC but for right now it suits me needs just find and i am legal for doing what im doing. business is growing so once it grows to the point where i need to become an LLC that will be my next move! i agree completely though!
Old 05-12-2016, 03:57 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Geezus you NY'ers need more sunshine and longer boating seasons. I started reading this thread thinking there was gonna be a boat built, the OP got a Skater and some dudes wife got plowed with a drunk dildo!