Cat Killer !

Old 06-17-2006, 07:58 AM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Cat Killer !

Originally Posted by CAP071
Speed Racer should have used his secret weapons. I'm sure he has a saw blade that pops out of the side, or a tractor beam GO SPEED GO

Old 06-17-2006, 08:33 AM
NRG
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How can a fountain press release raise insurance rates? Did it say something that is a big secret? Are you withholding secret information from the insurance agents? I doubt it.

You buy boat.
Boat has X engines with X HP.
Boat is capable of X speed.
Insurance is X amount per year.

This article will not cause any change in pricing and tells the insurance industry NOTHING more than they already know.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
Am I missing something here ?? I thought Ben Robertson moved over to the Cigarette Racing Team over the winter ??
Ben, lef Cig a few months ago. Not sure what he is really doing right now.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Scott B
Hey, more boats were torn up in PSL, Stuart and Boca Grande than Miamuh.. We're not always the bad guy bubba
Sorry Scott, but you know if I said south Florida, they read "Miami" anyway! I thought I would save them the translation process.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

APPLES AND ORANGES...gorgeous boat yes, extremely fast yes BUT where was the fleet of super cats...Callan, Bud Select, etc......maybe i should run my 500cc 2 stroke GP race bike in the Blue Knights Motorcycle Poker run...yea yea thats the ticket. Still dont get the need for the NEON sign, but whatever
Old 06-17-2006, 08:54 AM
Banned

Scott, btw, what do you pay a year for your Critter? Basically the same boat as Deb's, and same power.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by NRG
How can a fountain press release raise insurance rates? Did it say something that is a big secret? Are you withholding secret information from the insurance agents? I doubt it.

You buy boat.
Boat has X engines with X HP.
Boat is capable of X speed.
Insurance is X amount per year.

This article will not cause any change in pricing and tells the insurance industry NOTHING more than they already know.
agreed, but you guys are missing the point...."Talking without thinking is like shooting without aiming"...By spouting off the way he did, whilst he may think he is bolstering how great his product is, in my opinion is going to bring more un needed scrutiny of poker runs. What amazes me is the same people that are defending him were blasting a magazine article and the wall street journal for slanted views a few weeks ago...I only hope that we don't have the a tragedy this year like last year and those words can/will be used to blast us.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by two-air
Hey Cuda:

Didn't do Jax this year, planning on: 4th of July, Labor day and Key West. As usual we will try not to pass any boats. Remember, its all about the alcohol you consume after the run!

Sorry to hear you're selling the machine. I will miss getting hosed down by the rooster.

Say hi to Deb.

Frank
I can see why you didn't go to Jax this year, last year, it didn't look like you were having fun at all!

I can't look at that second picture without laughing. As I've said before, you and Jill are what this sport is all about. Let's just have fun!

Oh, btw, make sure Jill picks out your wardrobe for the poker run again.
Attached Thumbnails Cat Killer !-6-5-163-small-.jpg   Cat Killer !-6-5-164-small-.jpg  

Last edited by cuda; 06-17-2006 at 09:03 AM.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Dang, there is some jealous people on this board. Face Fountain cleaned some clocks! Fountain backs up what they say. Fountain puts there money where there mouth is. Fountain does more ture real world R&D than anyother performance boat company and many companies all put together.
Yes I am a proud Fountain owner.

PS to those that do not think the start of a Poker Runs is not a race....go to a poker run and check it out then tell me that....what is there a prize for the first to the card stop such as King of the Hudson? Huh?
True..
Old 06-17-2006, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sean H
what???
http://www.superboat.com/docs/2006%2...%20website.pdf
page 82
12.1 Turbines Class Boats CAN NOT EXCEED 155 MPH any time during
the event. If any Turbine class boat exceeds the above stated speed during
the event the Boat will be disqualified from the event and fined $500.00
for the first offence. A second offence during the season the boat and crew
will be suspended for 2 additional events, and a third infraction the boat
and crew could be a suspended for the balance of the season or 12 months.

Quick Reply: Cat Killer !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.