Notices

I Need To Vent

Old 08-25-2006, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I Need To Vent

Well We Viewed The Tape And Could Not See Anything. My Girl Friend Got A Estimate For The Damage And I Went To The Apartment That They Were Visiting And Told Them That We Need The Name Of The Person That Did This And We Have Them On Tape. I Said I Will Give Them Till Monday To Come Forward And Pay For The Damage Before I Turn The Tape Over To The Cops And Press Charges. I Guess We Will See What Happens Im Sure Someone Will Come Forward. If They Are Smart They Will Just Pay To Have It Repainted Or They Will Be Sorry.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wally
All bark and no "bite"....yup thats what i'm seeing as well.....they can talk the talk but run if you confront them and see if they will back anything up....when i was growing up...you had better be ready to back up ANYTHING that came out of your mouth....or have your a$$ handed back to you
Ah, the GOOD ole days. When if your mouth wrote checks your body couldn't cash, you were going home with busted lip and black eye. And if your parents were like mine, instead of crying to the cops or to the other kids parents, they said "you probably deserved it and next time you will think before you speak". Once again, it is this new attitude of not taking responsibility for your own actions! Sorry about the car dude. Perhaps you amd Mr. Police officer may want to have an "off the record" chat before you do anything just to CYA. And maybe, just maybe, he may have the mindset of, "if I didn't see it, it didn't happen....."
Old 08-25-2006, 11:45 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 949 Likes on 478 Posts

Originally Posted by Shane
And if your parents were like mine, instead of crying to the cops or to the other kids parents, they said "you probably deserved it and next time you will think before you speak".
Yea...and maybe even follow up with thier own a$$ whoopin to make sure "it gets through your thick skull" as they put it! ouch...i think i can still feel the wooden mixing spoon stings on my backside!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 08-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think all parents say nowadays is ..fighting is wrong and bad , try and work it out .. My father told me, " next time you see him just walk up and punch him in the head..and guess what ..it worked
Old 08-26-2006, 09:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
LAST NITE I HAD TO GIVE A STATEMENT ABOUT A KID DRIVING HIS CAR IN A PARKING GARAGE AT MY APARTMENT COMPLEX AND POWER SLIDING AROUND EVERY CURVE. THE DRIVER WAS ARRESTED FOR WRECKLESS DRIVING . WHILE THEY WER PUTTING HIM IN THE CAR TWO OF HIS FRIEND SAW MY GIRLFRIEND ANDS I LEAVE IN HER CAR FOR SOME FOOD. WELL THIS MORNING SHE WAKES ME UP TO TELL ME THAT HER CAR WAS KEYED. WE JUST HAD IT REPAINTED I KNOW IT WAS NOT THE DRIVER BECAUSE HE WAS IN JAIL ALL NIGHT SO IT WAS ONE OF HIS TWO FRIENDS. I CALLED THE ARRESTING OFFICER TO LET HI M KNOW AND HE IS GOING TO REVIEW THE VIDEO TO SEE IF WE CAN IDENTIFY SOMEONE. DO I PRESS CHARGES ON BOTH OF THEM AND HOPE THAT 1 OF THE 2 GIVES UP THE OTHER ONE. WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO IS CATCH THESE FOCKERS ALONE ANT BEAT THE F*&* OUT OF THEM.

SORRY FOR THE LONG WINDED RANT BUT IF I DON'T VENT I MAY BE THE ONE IN JAIL

I WOULD POST THIS IN THE BILGE BUT ITS GONE
Let the local cops take care of the 2 s**theads. If you kick some azz, you will end up arrested for assault. Been there, held my temper......