Like Tree0Likes

Guess who.....

Reply
Old 03-21-2007, 10:59 AM
  #31
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: michigan
My Boats: Active thunder 31
Posts: 321
Default

now packin be nice. I don't have the ablility to post pics anymore

hmm another day sittin in my beanbag nekkid eatin cheeto's
mountainmadness is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:44 PM
  #32
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: michigan
My Boats: Active thunder 31
Posts: 321
Default

decided to swing on in and stir the pot....

so what the hell is going on around here, anything good?

any new single/MILFS around??

any body in need of 07 skidoo mountain sled?
mountainmadness is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:16 PM
  #33
No Comment
VIP Member
 
packinair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Posts: 1,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainmadness View Post

so what the hell is going on around here, anything good?

?
let's see
1. steve sold OSO
2.bgchubby01 is in jail for boat theft
3.troutly is in jail
4.fred should be in jail
5.sbrt has come out of the closet as a whole
6.alot here have just become trolls
7.even more are trolls
__________________
packinair is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:04 AM
  #34
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: michigan
My Boats: Active thunder 31
Posts: 321
Default

1. who owns it now?
2. Ut oh... whos boat he borrow?
3. Knew that, how many more years does he have!
4. You got that right, he selling houses now?
5. hmm interesting
6. knew that
7. figured that too LOL!

mountainmadness is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:43 AM
  #35
Registered
 
rjcardinal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
My Boats: '99 27 Fountain Fever
Posts: 1,070
Default

1. Internet Brands
2.Cardshark $600K
3. He may be out now but on disability
4. Fred... Big disapointment... the power of OSO got him fired from a Real Estate Job.
5. What is srbt?
6. Must be sbrt

Last edited by rjcardinal; 03-25-2008 at 08:55 AM.
rjcardinal is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:07 PM
  #36
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: michigan
My Boats: Active thunder 31
Posts: 321
Default

what do you call a dog that has no legs???



Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.
mountainmadness is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:52 PM
  #37
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: michigan
My Boats: Active thunder 31
Posts: 321
Default

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.
mountainmadness is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:58 PM
  #38
Registered
 
bouyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Apache Jct. AZ
My Boats: 24' Pantera
Posts: 5,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainmadness View Post
Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.


Stick around... It's gotten even better.
I miss your goofiness, and that freakin' avatar.
Rumor has it you still have the bat.
It may be needed.
bouyhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:10 PM
  #39
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: michigan
My Boats: Active thunder 31
Posts: 321
Default

haven't worked since thanksgiving so I have been lurkin around here everyday, yeah the bat still is here alittle dusty though.

where are the old oso guys at? I don't want nothing to do with these new " more money then brains" guys
mountainmadness is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:19 PM
  #40
Registered
 
bouyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Apache Jct. AZ
My Boats: 24' Pantera
Posts: 5,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainmadness View Post
haven't worked since thanksgiving so I have been lurkin around here everyday, yeah the bat still is here alittle dusty though.

where are the old oso guys at? I don't want nothing to do with these new " more money then brains" guys
Neither do many of us.
There are plenty of new "tools in the shed" But if you call them a tool, you get nailed to the wall by old guys that like "celebrities".
Still hope you stick around, I truly do miss that goofy Av, and I smile anytime I see it.
bouyhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
C M R
Fountain
7
12-01-2007 08:46 PM
Single With Twins
Fountain
17
11-01-2006 06:20 PM
BY U BOY
General Boating Discussion
4
06-01-2006 03:05 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.