Notices

Guess who.....

Old 03-25-2008, 10:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that goofy av was cool. Funny thing was I was flying down the free way last week and there it as on a billboard, I had to laugh my ass off LOL!

I am headed to bed..... hard day of sitting in front of the TV tommorrow
Old 03-26-2008, 06:27 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

wow...

Old 03-26-2008, 07:53 AM
Registered

nice avator.. nothing like some floppin boobies in the morning

how you doin
Old 03-26-2008, 08:19 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
wow...

Thats kinda what I was thinkin ....

Hey Travis!! You do any sleddin this winter?
Old 03-26-2008, 08:54 AM
Registered

well helllllllllllllllloooo there gorgeous

Yes did some sleddin. 3 trips out west and a few to the U.P of michigan. Once you ride out west you will never want to ride around here again.

what have you been up to?
Old 03-26-2008, 08:56 AM
Registered

A woman walks into an accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes.
The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions."
He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asks,"What's your occupation?"
"I'm a lady of the night," she says.
The accountant is somewhat taken aback and says, " Let's try to rephrase that."
The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl."
"No, that still won't work. Try again."
They both think for a minute; then the woman says, "I'm an elite chicken farmer."
The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?"
"Well, I raised a thousand little peckers last year..."
"Chicken farmer it is."
Old 03-26-2008, 09:13 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mountainmadness

what have you been up to?

Same ol same ol ....
Old 03-26-2008, 09:20 AM
Registered

Little Johnny came running into the house and asked, "Mommy, can little girls have babies?"
"No," said his mom, "Of course not."
Little Johnny then ran back outside and his mom heard him yell to his friends, "It's okay, we can play that game again!"

A woman goes to her doctor complaining that she is exhausted all the time.
After the diagnostic tests showed nothing, the doctor gets around to asking her how often she has intercourse.
"Every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday," she says.
The doctor advises her to cut out Wednesday.
"I can't," says the woman. "That's the only night I'm home with my husband."

A blonde from Arkansas is going on her first overseas trip. She drives all the way into Little Rock to apply for a passport. In the passport office, the government official sees that she is visibly puzzled filling her passport application. The passport official looks over her shoulder and sees the blonde trying to write 'twice a week' into the small space labeled 'SEX'.
The official explains: "No, no, no. That is not what we mean by this question. We are asking 'Male' or 'Female'."
"Doesn't matter," the blonde answers

There are these friends who play golf together every Saturday. Well, one Saturday they were getting ready to tee off when a guy, by himself, asked them if he could join them. The friends looked at each other and then looked at the man and said "sure."
So they teed off. About two holes into the game, the friends got curious of what the lone man did for a living. So they asked him. The stranger told them that he was a hitman. The friends kind of laughed.
The man said "no really, I am a hitman. My gun is in my golf bag. I carry it everywhere I go. You can take a look if you like."
So one of the guys decided he would. He opened up the bag and sure enough, there was this rifle with a huge scope on it. He got all excited about it. He said "WOW! I bet I can see my house through here! May I look?"
The stranger said "sure."
So the man looked for a second and said "YEAH! You can! I can even see through my windows into my bedroom. There's my wife, naked. Isn't she beautiful? WAIT! There's my next door neighbor! He's naked too!"
This upset the man, so he asked the hitman how much it would be for a hit.
The hit man replied "It's $1000 every time I pull the trigger." The man said "$1000, ouch! Well, OK. I want two hits. I want you to shoot my wife right in the mouth. She is always nagging at me and I can't stand it. Second, I want you to shoot my neighbor right in his cock, just for screwing around with my wife."
The hit man agrees so he gears up and looks through the scope. He's looking for about 5 minutes. Well, the man starts to get impatient and asks the hitman what he is waiting for.
The hitman replies "Just hold on now... I'm about to save you a thousand bucks."
Old 03-26-2008, 10:16 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Little Johnny came running into the house and asked, "Mommy, can little girls have babies?"
"No," said his mom, "Of course not."
Little Johnny then ran back outside and his mom heard him yell to his friends, "It's okay, we can play that game again!"

A woman goes to her doctor complaining that she is exhausted all the time.
After the diagnostic tests showed nothing, the doctor gets around to asking her how often she has intercourse.
"Every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday," she says.
The doctor advises her to cut out Wednesday.
"I can't," says the woman. "That's the only night I'm home with my husband."

A blonde from Arkansas is going on her first overseas trip. She drives all the way into Little Rock to apply for a passport. In the passport office, the government official sees that she is visibly puzzled filling her passport application. The passport official looks over her shoulder and sees the blonde trying to write 'twice a week' into the small space labeled 'SEX'.
The official explains: "No, no, no. That is not what we mean by this question. We are asking 'Male' or 'Female'."
"Doesn't matter," the blonde answers

There are these friends who play golf together every Saturday. Well, one Saturday they were getting ready to tee off when a guy, by himself, asked them if he could join them. The friends looked at each other and then looked at the man and said "sure."
So they teed off. About two holes into the game, the friends got curious of what the lone man did for a living. So they asked him. The stranger told them that he was a hitman. The friends kind of laughed.
The man said "no really, I am a hitman. My gun is in my golf bag. I carry it everywhere I go. You can take a look if you like."
So one of the guys decided he would. He opened up the bag and sure enough, there was this rifle with a huge scope on it. He got all excited about it. He said "WOW! I bet I can see my house through here! May I look?"
The stranger said "sure."
So the man looked for a second and said "YEAH! You can! I can even see through my windows into my bedroom. There's my wife, naked. Isn't she beautiful? WAIT! There's my next door neighbor! He's naked too!"
This upset the man, so he asked the hitman how much it would be for a hit.
The hit man replied "It's $1000 every time I pull the trigger." The man said "$1000, ouch! Well, OK. I want two hits. I want you to shoot my wife right in the mouth. She is always nagging at me and I can't stand it. Second, I want you to shoot my neighbor right in his cock, just for screwing around with my wife."
The hit man agrees so he gears up and looks through the scope. He's looking for about 5 minutes. Well, the man starts to get impatient and asks the hitman what he is waiting for.
The hitman replies "Just hold on now... I'm about to save you a thousand bucks."

Good ones did you have the user name Traviss before?
Old 03-26-2008, 10:58 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

nice avator.. nothing like some floppin boobies in the morning

how you doin
I see you haven't changed!!!

the first thing that came to mind when I saw you post was MILF! LOL

Quick Reply: Guess who.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.