Notices

WELL THAT WAS FREAKING INTERESTING

Old 01-10-2002, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thats wack man can I have your boat
Old 01-10-2002, 01:50 PM
packinair

Thank God we have no kids. I have to admit it was a pretty ruthless prank, had it happend to travis or someone like that I would laugh my ass off but this kinda **** if only funny when it happens to someone else. As far as the Cops, I have to say they did a good job, they thought that the silver phone I was on (they called me on) was a gun. I guess that when you register guns and have a carry permit for them when they put your address in it tells them you have guns . I have yet to be to bed after that. I AM STILL PISSED

Old 01-10-2002, 02:04 PM
MERC575

hell man if a lawyer cant help just turn the tables on her let her be on the reciving end of something like that. I would be so pissed i would just explode.

Old 01-10-2002, 03:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Being 25 and never married, thank God. I feel for you. No kids, cut all lines of contact, even not so good mutual friends(you know the ones). Change Locks, and be done with it. I have to say that was creative though!

Damn, you register your guns????

PARTY FRIDAY, YOUR PLACE, STRIPERS & BEER

WILL
Old 01-10-2002, 05:22 PM
flylevel

Sorry to hear about what happened, but I would let it cool off , THEN STRIKE BACK!!!!!!!!!! Nothing better than good revenge!!

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: flylevel ]

Old 01-10-2002, 05:24 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Pack remember, what goes around comes around. your day will come.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΈ!
Old 01-10-2002, 05:33 PM
Bruce

I can tell you a story that goes something like while away for the weekend, my X broke into my house, called the endless recording of time @ temperature in Tokyo, Japan, then set the receiver on the floor to be discovered by me when I got back from the weekend. A thought little of it until I got a $2,800.00 phone bill!! Needless to say I'm still single, come to think of it that was 17 years ago and it still aggrivates me. I must admit that's the best evil joke I've ever seen.

Old 01-10-2002, 05:51 PM
Registered

Hey Bruce, it does feel good to be happily divorced, doesn't it. I too am going on 17 happy years.

You could always have a Coronor stop at her house after midnight and ask to pick up the deceased,
of course her's is the name of the deceased
Old 01-10-2002, 06:16 PM
Makino

Packinair,
I feel for you. That was dirty, I wouldn't be able to sleep for a week. I have an EX, luckily no kids, so I will never have to see her again. Which is the best part.
Good Luck

Bruce,
I heard something similar on a radio station once, was that you? WOW, I would have hunted her down. Did the phone company make you pay the bill? Bet you are glad to be rid of her.
At least you can look back and laugh a little.

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: Makino ]

Old 01-10-2002, 11:51 PM
elimi

Can I have the other half of your boat next to Traviss? That sucks.

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: elimi ]

Quick Reply: WELL THAT WAS FREAKING INTERESTING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.