Like Tree0Likes

Anheuser-Inbev Merger

Reply
Old 07-14-2008, 08:31 PM
  #31
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fort Lauderdale Beach, FL
My Boats: OP's
Posts: 208
Default

The best selling beer at our C-Store is Busch Light Draft, no contest. My Bud rep says it's the best in the area overall for sales. They will own Michigan as long as we can still sell a 30 pack of BLD for $20.80 on the road.
MidnightRider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:37 PM
  #32
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
rainmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Manahawkin, NJ
Posts: 2,121
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
Believe it or not, its the yeast they use, search online.

Bud is nasty anyway, king of beers my ass.
Agreed. I drink Beck's about 90% of the time, with the other 10% spread across all kinds of other beers -

My favorite "microbrew" by far is Magic Hat #9.
rainmn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:06 PM
  #33
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 423
Default

Magic hat is ok, I like a lot of the long trail stuff (which got baught out by AB a year ago).

Micro brews are where its at! I also prefer Guinness as long as the bars know how to serve it right.
Joe92GT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:20 PM
  #34
Registered
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default

This will make AB a even bigger powerhouse. They will gain more marketshare/distribution across the world. You will also see INBev's beers in AB wholesellers. They will still have the sponsor ships for the tax write offs. Still sucks they sold out. But not the end of the world. Only a matter of time before they buy the little guys out. They won't be able to get in the big distribution house's they need to survive.
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:22 PM
  #35
Registered
 
racesdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: racing capitol of the world
My Boats: 07 368 SKATER and shes bad
Posts: 3,389
Default

yeungling is the oldest brewery, and it is still owed by americans. must switch brands now!!!
racesdad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:48 PM
  #36
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 9,587
Default

Beer Joke: You can insert your own brand

What does "Coors Light" and having a sex in a canoe have in common?














They are both fukiing damn near water..........
Jupiter Sunsation is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:52 PM
  #37
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
nova26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Rolla/LOTO MO
My Boats: SCARAB P-29 Limited addition 40th anniversary
Posts: 1,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountain44 View Post
Miller Lite
Great taste, less filling!
nova26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:05 PM
  #38
Registered
 
25 hors la loi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: North of the Border
My Boats: Sunsation 288 with 525
Posts: 860
Default

They begin with cutting job
1400 job lost
25 hors la loi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Von Bongo
Midwest
18
07-14-2008 09:56 AM
CAP071
General Boating Discussion
8
10-06-2004 09:54 PM
Dave1972
General Boating Discussion
13
01-28-2003 09:19 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.