Notices

Another Cig wreck

Old 02-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by tanner
I would have to agree, design flaw !! and for that matter Mercruiser is to blame for putting alot of power in the boat to begin with, and what the hell does the prop shop have any business custom fabbing props for a boat that has flaws to begin with and power that is waaaay to big. and Lanyards... Lanyards should not be up to the owner/driver to have to worry about, Cigarette and all the other manufactures should be installing sensors in the cockpit floor so when the drivers leaves the seat the engines quit !
Come on people, don't keep putting the blame on a guy who has enough money to buy the boat but not enough brains to take the Tres Martin course.
I hope these manufactures take notice and do what is necessary to protect the rocks on the shores of Bulgaria !
LOL! ...and the trailer manufacturer. How dare they design a trailer that enabled this poor driver to tow such a dangerous boat to the water!
Old 02-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

L O L
Old 02-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by 4mulafastech
LOL! ...and the trailer manufacturer. How dare they design a trailer that enabled this poor driver to tow such a dangerous boat to the water!
Now that is funny!
Old 02-20-2009, 08:31 PM
fatchikfromjerzy

Originally Posted by GLH
Don't think a couple wet people in a race should make a lawsuit getting the wet ones rich.

Go fast, learn your lessons and stop blaming the other guy.

That is truly the American way.....

Not blaming and trying to suck money out of the entity that tried to help you.

Move on and learn.
YO Dog youre in the fat on dat. whens yin git skeered ,n be ;s too old to drive a cig ,
buy yo,seff a cat ! rite on .............

Old 02-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Someone is trying to sue Cigarette???
Old 02-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey, they've done something....

Old 02-20-2009, 09:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mccaffertee
THAT IS NOT TRUE AT THE SLOW SPEED OF THIS BOAT, you can't make a cig 28 roll outward at that slow of a speed!
cause it doesn't have a step hull, I got a video of my boat in 2 1/2 to 3 foot seas off of capecod my buddy was filming I went from 70mph cut back tucked in adjusted my tabs in seconds to do a tight turn, they thought I was nuts but I planned it my boat stuck to the water and made the turn if I had a stepped hull I would have spun out instead of flipping sideways which would have been bad. that was slow speed
Old 02-20-2009, 09:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scott B
Hey, they've done something....

after reading that I would laugh and walk out of the dealership no turns at 40 what the phuck. try reworking your design phuck nuts or take the steps out of your design
Old 02-20-2009, 10:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
they chopped the throttles, boat started to slid out in the asssss end, caught, high sided and tossed um. the characteristics of stepped bottomed boats are the same as my 911 and any other rear engined car...DO NOT DECELERATE IN A CORNER OR ELSE !! hadda learn to drive my 911 all over after having corvettes...with the 911 the harder ya accelerate the better it sticks...such a shame was definately a gorgeous baot HOPE ALL ARE OK
yep down shift going into the cornor and 1/3 in gas it back up if Iam saying it right we did it in a porsh and a 74 pantera yellow, I love those cars, one afternoon we came up to a hairpin tyrn out in the country with a 20 or 25 mph posted speed we went into at 60 and 70 it was tight azz curve you come out at 90 to 100. we did it both ways.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:33 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQzet...eature=related

Quick Reply: Another Cig wreck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.