32 skater rough water ability >

32 skater rough water ability

Notices

32 skater rough water ability

Old 01-28-2010, 11:02 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Why hasnt any left coasters bought one? I await to see it if it ever comes out here. Again I think that EVO 28 is pretty cool lookin!
Well there isn't very much going on at all with west coast companies... Not many people over here are buying $400,000+ boats.... Yes DCB has sold a few but a vast majority of them leave the country...
Well if it ever does go over there I hope you get a chance to ride in and drive it.
And thank you for the compliment on the 28 evo. It looks cool and runs great!
Old 01-28-2010, 11:10 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Getting Air
Attached Thumbnails 32 skater rough water ability-my%2520photos%25202663.jpg  
Old 01-28-2010, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by HotPursuit
Getting Air
Sweet pic.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HotPursuit
Who sold anything in the last year really?

Not to be a jackhole but Douglas Marine Skater sold 30+
Glad someone is selling something might as well be Peter.

You mean douglas marine the dealer (used and new) or Skater factory built 30 new boats?

West Coast is Dead as Jr says. Very little market for stuff up over 250K these days out here.

UD
Old 01-29-2010, 05:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a couple drinks and put the pedal to the metal. Nobody's got more kajons than me. Check me out in this vid.

We fixed it with some fiberglass from home depot and raced again the next day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4-D3_QuqU0
Old 01-29-2010, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Enjoyed the thread Steve. Everyone must have had icesickles in their britches and need to break them off. Need some warm weather. By the way I love the Shadow cat. See you tomorrow night Birthday boy!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 07:36 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Dave
Glad someone is selling something might as well be Peter.

You mean douglas marine the dealer (used and new) or Skater factory built 30 new boats?

West Coast is Dead as Jr says. Very little market for stuff up over 250K these days out here.

UD
Skater ,, hope things pic up for Lavey.Seems like jr has a great passion!!This thread has giving them great exposure.Peter has a race,,poker run,,and a pleasure market.Watch his interview I will look for the link.It didn't happen over night,and after all this years he knows all his off spring.Who bought them who raced them and who
owns them present. That said a great person friend and business man.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 32-DD
Thanks for all the feedback and compliments, Proud to be part of the Skater Nation!!

32-DDD Nice lookin Skater need more pics ...

Last edited by rhr 163.1; 01-29-2010 at 08:00 AM. Reason: ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 08:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Uncle Dave
Sure on a lake that skater would run away from a twin 700 39 evo like it was chained to a house- But they werent on a lake.

I posted this so the guy asking the original question could get a sense of how the 32 runs in the ocean.

Yeah it didnt look that big now did it? but it was just enough for a much slower boat spotting the skater some 800 ponies to run side by side with it.

Speed is like accuracy in shooting, its not what you can do, its what can you do RIGHT NOW under these conditions.

The 17 year old is Chris Camire JR. at 17 he's got more seat time than most of us did at 30.

UD
I think everyone knows what would happen WFO, my comment was based on what I saw, it didn't appear that rough to the video eye but I'm sure it was and I wasn't there. It looked as if the Skater pulled away hard and then dropped back... I like the EVO and he's a lucky kid to be able to have the chance to get that type of experience. He seems level headed in his comments, good for him.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:28 AM
Registered

I thought the thread was about being comfortable? I know on Lake Erie, if the waves are 5 to 6 the C.G. issues a small craft advisory...and they mean it. I have noticed on the ocean 5 and 6s are more swells than waves, and can be pushed with speed. On our little puddle they are more like 5 and 6ft brick walls that are close together, especially between the islands. I know when I @#&k up and wait too look to make the run home and the lake is worked up...I am usually the only dummy out there..and I am going slow caus they hurt. just sayin..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.