Notices

Wife For Sale

Old 05-02-2002, 08:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If she is deaf, dumb, and blind, owns a liquor store, stands about 3 feet tall with a flat head, I'm in. Otherwise I think I'll stay with the lease deal with mine. She is nuts about boats anyway. Everytime I see a boat I want, she says "go get it"! I hate having to be the voice of reason in a relationship! I'm the guy that wears the lampshade at the party!

Last edited by cuda; 05-03-2002 at 10:34 AM.
Old 05-02-2002, 09:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Tell her SILENCEEEEE, or you will trade her in for a new model, have fun at the CIG REUNION
Old 05-02-2002, 09:55 PM
Registered

i'll throw in my 22 year old, 108 pound girl friend if it helps for a quick sale. she's almost as bad.
Old 05-02-2002, 10:11 PM
cartman

Question

Can we work a package deal? Two for one.

Old 05-02-2002, 11:22 PM
Registered

You know, If all of us went in on her, we could probably get it down to about 2, maybe 3K per month per person. I would be like a time share thing. Especially good if no pics are available.
Old 05-03-2002, 04:57 AM
Miami

Keep her , Keep Her!!!!! I tried that trade in thing twice before. If I did not have those monthly alimony payments - times two, my boat would be a lot bigger.

I am now totally emasculated - any boat purchase or desire, in order to be approved by number three wife, must be accompanied by jewelry. You guys thought your boating was expensive!!!!!!!

Anyone out there sell cubic zirconiums??????

Old 05-03-2002, 06:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

What is wrong with these women?
I am blowing off the the best box seats at the Kentucky Derby for
the Cirgarette Reunion!!!!
I have traded horses for horse power
You guys really should not complain, I like to shop at Skater, Cigarette, Outerlimits, Fountain, Apache,for clothing and Merc for a few accesories,just to name a few of my favorite stores.
You are all getting of easy with Saks, Bloomingdale's, Mayor's, Versace, Escada, etc!
Be thankful the lady's have not discovered the fact that boats are more fun!!!!
FYI, I a not 4ft tall with a flat head! Yes, I am really female.
Cig Party, Air and Sea Show, AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!
Hope to see ya all there!
BG XO

Last edited by BatGirl; 05-03-2002 at 06:38 AM.
Old 05-03-2002, 08:49 AM
Registered

my girlfriend is pretty cool most of the time. she's 5'4" with light brown hair. very petite. she has learned a lot about boating in the last year and enjoys going to races and other activities. it's just that she gets a bit possesive about me if i spend "too" much time workng on the boat. i need my space to tweak the boat and make it mine. all in all, she is very cool about the boat. she became tired of me shopping for boats last year and gave me an ultimatum to buy a damn boat. much better than my ex wife. i'll have to keep her, but the time share may be an option
Old 05-03-2002, 08:54 AM
Registered

i just got a new one...last one was great but you know she was a lesbian so.....this one i ordered is great! so i'll have to pass...she loves our poker run boat and love going to every race with the team. boating comes first!
Old 05-03-2002, 09:23 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You know what the problem is, don't you?
Our boats have become "the other woman".
If we stop refering to it as "she" our girlfriends/wives might not get so jealous.
At least mine understands that it's just a machine and needs maintenance to remain operational.

Quick Reply: Wife For Sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.