Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Run to First Stop at LOTO in Outerlimits SVL 29 Vid! >

Run to First Stop at LOTO in Outerlimits SVL 29 Vid!

Notices

Run to First Stop at LOTO in Outerlimits SVL 29 Vid!

Old 08-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

In the video it looks as though the boat handles the heavy water just fine. The blue 29 was docked at our condo for the weekend, that first step is so far forward! Must be working out great apparently!
Old 08-28-2012, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 791 Likes on 373 Posts

aside from not following the markers boat looks to chine walk a lot even when it found smoother water...
Old 08-28-2012, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

The boat does not chine walk in smooth water. The boat is moving around because of all the boat wakes and cross chop not to mention Brian running the sh*t out of the boat.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cbell
And everyone wonders why the MO Water Patrol wants to end or crack down on Poker Runs and Fun Runs at LOTO. They are always looking for info to kill these events and what's the best way to help them? Serve up video documentation in downloadable video form with names and faces!!! Nice Job!!
X2
I'd be hoping the WP doesn't find this video, I know two guys that were ticketed after the fact when the video hit Utube.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, it is one thing to pull stunts like that, another to hand deliver it via the Internet to MOWP.
I posted the reference to the previous video incident on another thread and how 2 were ticketed and that PR now has a hard speed limit.
Hey, we all know stuff happens in the heat of the moment just don't document it.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Boat looks great guys!

Watched the whole thing and it looks like it handles great and goes like stink.

Fast and loose but not too loose- handled everything just like it should have that run - looks like a blast.

Guys talking about the boat moving too around must be in cats or much bigger V's a while- this thing is working exactly like a fast 28-9 foot boat should.

Way to go guys.

Uncle Dave
Old 08-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cbell
Hey, we all know stuff happens in the heat of the moment just don't document it.
Exactly. We've all done it, mistake whatever, posting video evidence isn't to smart.

Sweet boat though.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by redbud35
X2
I'd be hoping the WP doesn't find this video, I know two guys that were ticketed after the fact when the video hit Utube.
Yep. I think they got some probation as well. Wasn't just a slap on the wrist. Just makes it all the easier for the speed limit nazis to lobby their case when videos like this appear.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:53 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Keep in mind that camera is mounted up pretty high. It will move way more then the passengers.

Have you ever been to the top of a sailboat mast? If someone even blinks on the deck you move 5 feet LOL

Amazing Boat.

MP
Old 08-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Wow! That video provides a perfect example of a blatant disrespect for boating laws, fellow boaters and waterfront property owners all wrapped into one! That type of b.s. behavior gives our little power boating community a bad reputation. I'm thankful that my company's name isn't plastered on the side of that boat and even more thankful that no one was injured.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.