Disclaimer by Reggie Fountain about Fountain Powerboats >

Disclaimer by Reggie Fountain about Fountain Powerboats

Notices

Disclaimer by Reggie Fountain about Fountain Powerboats

Old 08-19-2013, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Reggie Fountain
Its a Fabio buzzi designed boat. We built some in the states.
well, yeah.

It looks almost like a Pro-Vee from the old Euro circuit but is a kinda unique ride.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lee
The point I'm getting at is, was the hp500efi STOCK when it set the Kilo record?
The yr we set the Kilo record with Lt Reggie my crew worked with him for 3 day str. We ran atleast 10 different props and tried even comb. you could think of. We took anything we could out of the boat to make exact legal weight plus 4 gals of gas. We were up early it was still dark at the meeting, we were the 3rd boat to run the conditions were perfect. Our first run was perfect the boat laid down once we got on plane and hooked up. I think if I'm not mistaken we ran a 88plus that run. Coming back we had an issue but did the best we could. We were set in position full throttle and a wave came from no where and sent of flying. We know we had to stay in it there was no turning back. When it was all said and done our average was 86 change. We wanted to go at it again but had to wait our turn and time didnt allow it. The engine was seal and Dyno from Inovation marine and was a legal SBI motor.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

That 29 would easily run 100 mph or better with today's technology.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Registered

Its was a one of a kind Reggie that boat was always super fast. After all the hard work u put into that Kilo it was faster and handled better. That was our day for sure, I dont think another F1 boat ever came close and they all tried....
Old 08-19-2013, 05:02 PM
Registered

I know, I would love to have it back. Trent doesn't need it anymore he has a lid now.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:39 PM
Registered

That would be a great boat for you to get back and restore, your first race boat.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:47 PM
Registered

I know, I'm trying frank. Trent don't want to let it go though.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SR-71
Alright! Now we're talkin'!
A Kilo and Poker Run on the Pamlico next year would definitely yield serious advertising points for RF Marine. I hope Reggie can pull it off. I'll definitely be there. How about you?
Old 08-26-2013, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

SR-71 I tried for years to get Reggie and Wyatt to have a fun weekend at the factory. Go down on Friday, do a tour of the factory, have a catered meal, maybe BBQ, run the boats to Morehead Sat. morning, have dinner somewhere on the water and then run back to the factory and go home. Only have Fountains and limit it to maybe 50-75 boats. Would make for a great weekend. If anyone puts it on I am in. As long as it is not in April or Sept-Oct. Work would prohibit me from attending in those times. Roger
Old 11-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

I was talking with a guy that works with Joey Griffin today and was told that Real Fast Marine was moving to another location.......anybody know where they are moving?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.