Notices

Question about people.

Old 12-30-2013, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 4,295 Likes on 1,239 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
My most DIKFACE moments, is when I am headed to the lake, stop to gas up the boat. I walk in the gas station, tell them say 600.00 on pump 7, three bags of ice, grab a bunch overpriced chips and snacks, walk out of there hands totally full, and some guy is standing outside the door and says ''hey man, can you spare some change, and I reply "sorry man, Im a little short today''. Now that guy must think, what an AZZHOLE. But its Chicago, If I gave every guy asking for spare change, some spare change, I'd be busted.

One of the names I was considering for the Cig. was " Can you spare a quarter" just because of that reason
Old 12-30-2013, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Maybe your mouthwash just wasn't making it
Old 12-30-2013, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i always try and be polite at the ramp or anywhere . i love to talk boats period . in june at kentucky lake i was cruising down to fat daddys bar and saw a guy stopped in the middle of the lake with his hatch up . passed him by and then thought about it for a second , turned around to go check on him and he said they should be fine so we went on our way . thank god i stopped because a few hours later on our way back to our resort my motor blew and he was the guy who carried me 40 miles to my truck and trailer ....
Old 12-30-2013, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by motor
Cool boat ,Cool car ,cool bike ...sometimes if you are the one that owns it ,you get tired of talking to everyone, everywhere you go .Not a good excuse, but fact..
License plate idea, it should read

"2cool4U"
Old 12-30-2013, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

People can talk sh@t. But commandersander is right. Same boat. Sorry if you own nice things its part of the life. Even with my 272. People loved it and wanted to talk about it. No problem. I am almost (after divorce) in the market for a 42.

Sorry I treat people good. Was questioned constantly about my 272. Was happy and proud to talk about it.

I know many folks are way more wealthy than I. However I don't feel you should treat anyone wrong!

That may be the guy to get you home one day!!
Old 12-30-2013, 10:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts

I.C.U. I can agree with most people on here that the ramp is the most stressful place to be and not the most conducive to talking to someone. So many things that can go wrong in a nano second.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by commandersander
Mike.....

If this was an all white with three pastel horizontal squiggles down the hull sides......

He's a di&k. He stores it at the ever sooooooo busy Sutphen shop one street up. Drove by and said hi on Saturday. He and his fad azz wife acted like I was dipped in chit.

Rich that's it. Sounds like it. 98 42 lightning. Came across del prado on viscaya. Carbed motors. I seriously hope he never needs me for help cause ill be busy!!
Old 12-30-2013, 10:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phughes69
I.C.U. I can agree with most people on here that the ramp is the most stressful place to be and not the most conducive to talking to someone. So many things that can go wrong in a nano second.

Yeah I get that at a busy ramp. How about one with not a soul around? I would have helped if needed.

BS excuse for this day in this situation. If he is a member here and I see him and that boat again, I hope he isn't friends with who I know or in fmo!
Old 12-30-2013, 10:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts

But anybody that acts like that at anchor if their just sitting around needs a water cannon in the face
Old 12-30-2013, 10:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phughes69
If you have that many problems or an issue with your boat. Grow up.

I understand where your coming from in a busy situation but this was no one around. Just not a nice person (would use more language but respecting oso)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.