Another irresponsible boater video >

Another irresponsible boater video

Notices

Another irresponsible boater video

Old 04-25-2014, 09:36 AM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Envy!!! LMMFAO Yea I want to give up my Ilmor V-10 powered cat for an open cockpit center console with some weak 225's on it. Your right I'm filled with envy for your hotrod.

My opinion is your a TROLL. You dont have a performance boat. You have over 1800 post on a performance site.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
Again another person twisting things up..
I am not twisting anything up,,you words not mine..

delete the thread and move on,
Old 04-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Another irresponsible boater not wearing their life jackets....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JExRlnCdMKs
Didn't sink...must be a Bolshevik Whaler!
Old 04-25-2014, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[

Get off my Lawn!!! If you don't want comments don't write a post.

Last edited by smckie; 04-25-2014 at 09:47 AM.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CLA
Envy!!! LMMFAO Yea I want to give up my Ilmor V-10 powered cat for an open cockpit center console with some weak 225's on it. Your right I'm filled with envy for your hotrod.

My opinion is your a TROLL. You dont have a performance boat. You have over 1800 post on a performance site.
Like I said, each person is entitled to have their own opinion. I didn't say you have boat envy. You obviously don't read well.... I said it sounds like you are envious of the fact that I get to sit and surf the net all day and get paid to do it. But you are making my point for me. Because I don't have a big bad Cat apparently I am not good enough to post on this forum. The Concept 30 that can run mid 60s is more than enough to qualify as a performance boat. But for the record, most of my posts were during my period of ownership of my recently sold Velocity (which I delivered two days ago to its new owner). But that was only a 26 footer that did mid 70s so I guess since it isn't a high horse powered cat, it isn't a "performance" boat either. Sorry to say, people like you are what is wrong with this sport. Too many bloated egos. Again, you will NEVER see me taking a shot at what someone else owns, drives, etc. I am better than that. And I know most of the folks on here are too. Thank you again for stopping by.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by smckie
[

You are indirectly making my point for me. Your 100% right, boating is dangerous and kids will take their lumps and keep asking for more. That's exactly why the adults (especially the operator) should be doing his part in making sure the two younger kids are wearing PFDs and not standing up holding on to one rail while in between the dash pods. Especially if the guy is traveling near the speeds he advertises in his video title. And again, each person is entitled to their own opinion, so demanding a thread be deleted because you don't agree with it is garbage. Again, as I have said before, if you don't like the thread, move on.
Get off my Lawn!!! If you don't want comments don't write a post.[/QUOTE]

I never said I didn't want comments. If I didn't want them I wouldn't have started a thread. That's why I think deleting a thread because everyone isn't in 100% agreeance is ignorant.

Originally Posted by boatnt
I am not twisting anything up,,you words not mine..

delete the thread and move on,
You took my words out of context and twisted it up. It is quite simple. By not making sure the children on the boat are safe, that's irresponsible.

Last edited by low_psi; 04-25-2014 at 10:26 AM.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:49 AM
CLA
Registered

Like I said, each person is entitled to have their own opinion. I didn't say you have boat envy. You obviously don't read well.... I said it sounds like you are envious of the fact that I get to sit and surf the net all day and get paid to do it. But you are making my point for me. Because I don't have a big bad Cat apparently I am not good enough to post on this forum. The Concept 30 that can run mid 60s is more than enough to qualify as a performance boat. But for the record, most of my posts were during my period of ownership of my recently sold Velocity (which I delivered two days ago to its new owner). But that was only a 26 footer that did mid 70s so I guess since it isn't a high horse powered cat, it isn't a "performance" boat either. Sorry to say, people like you are what is wrong with this sport. Too many bloated egos. Again, you will NEVER see me taking a shot at what someone else owns, drives, etc. I am better than that. And I know most of the folks on here are too. Thank you again for stopping by.
Yea man I'm what's wrong with the site. I help my fellow boaters, I go to the shootout and race to show my support, I attend poker runs to help the sport.

I'm not saying I'm better than you or your boat sucks. But its a fishing boat! Go over to those websites and post a video of some guys fishing and pick it apart. Don't come on here and call out a guy running with his family who is lucky enough to run a cig. My boy has been in cats with me for 10 years. He's still alive.

If anyone has a bloated ego its YOU! Your entilted enough to judge this man and his family from a youtube vid. Get off your high horse.

Last edited by CLA; 04-25-2014 at 09:54 AM.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CLA
Yea man I'm what's wrong with the site. I help my fellow boaters, I go to the shootout and race to show my support, I attend poker runs to help the sport.

I'm not saying I'm better than you or your boat sucks. But its a fishing boat! Go over to those websites and post a video of some guys fishing and pick it apart. Don't come on here and call out a guy running with his family who is lucky enough to run a cig. My boy has been in cats with me for 10 years. He's still alive.
But you pretty much did by calling my boat "weak". And again, if the folks here on OSO didn't think a Concept was a performance boat, There wouldn't be a section dedicated to Concept boat... And since it appears you don't read the complete posts, I will repeat. I just sold off my Velocity and delivered it two days ago. But I am betting since my Velocity didn't cost $250k its not a performance boat either? Yes people with attitude like yours are what is wrong with this sport. Also why many of the smaller boats no longer attend poker runs, because the "My boat is bigger, faster, more expensive than yours" attitudes have chased them off. Shame on me for allowing you to suck me in..........
Old 04-25-2014, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 113 Posts

still bored at work?
Old 04-25-2014, 09:58 AM
CLA
Registered

But you pretty much did by calling my boat "weak". And again, if the folks here on OSO didn't think a Concept was a performance boat, There wouldn't be a section dedicated to Concept boat... And since it appears you don't read the complete posts, I will repeat. I just sold off my Velocity and delivered it two days ago. But I am betting since my Velocity didn't cost $250k its not a performance boat either? Yes people with attitude like yours are what is wrong with this sport. Also why many of the smaller boats no longer attend poker runs, because the "My boat is bigger, faster, more expensive than yours" attitudes have chased them off. Shame on me for allowing you to suck me in..........
You have no idea what your talking about. My boat is a single engine 25 Eliminator Daytona with a V-10. It didn't cost anywhere near 250K. But I still run my class at the shootout, attend Florida Powerboat Club runs, and other runs.

Your just a moron that has no idea about anything.

And your concept is not a performance boat. Its a sport console.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.