Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Looking to buy a 32-35 something. Few questions >

Looking to buy a 32-35 something. Few questions

Notices

Looking to buy a 32-35 something. Few questions

Old 07-09-2015, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

[QUOTE=fasthawk6;4328008]With a bigger cabin and deeper hull and a updated style, go look at both and ride in both then get back with us. In my op in that size boat nothing compares to the style fit finish and room they have plus the speed and ride you get. ( It must be the twin step sunny ) .

"I have been in just about all of them climbing around looking before I bought
28 sunny.
32 pre 06 sunny
35 fountain this is a 32 no head room gas tank on both sides with left hand throttles
32 fountain actual a 29 no head room
30 outlaw typical Baja
33 outlaw big but cabin sucked
35 cig playboy great ride shallow cabin gas tanks on both sides
35 fasttech nice boat not fast but roomy and the cabin was not to bad with a good ride
32 sunsation innovator ( pretty trick boat but not to good if you go in and out of the cabin a lot with the dash lifting up )
This was my take on them but to each there own and that what makes the world go around. This is what I ended up with. I was on the fence to with the 35 fountain and the price you can get them for?"

I own the 35 playboy cigarette, and I am 6'6" tall and I can sit up in the playboy cabin with no problems. Also like the fact that the entire cabin can fill in and make a huge bed.......
Old 07-09-2015, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

I liked the 35 cig but the prices where high for a boat that is 10 to 12 years old with 400 to 500 hours on them for 100k plus to me.
Old 07-09-2015, 05:41 PM
Registered

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...ee&oe=56193027

Tied up next to a 38 tstg
Old 07-09-2015, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by fasthawk6
I liked the 35 cig but the prices where high for a boat that is 10 to 12 years old with 400 to 500 hours on them for 100k plus to me.
With his selection and what he is wanting. I don't think cabin is a HUGE issue on choice but more of a side item, just my guess.
Old 07-09-2015, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

With a bigger cabin and deeper hull and a updated style, go look at both and ride in both then get back with us. In my op in that size boat nothing compares to the style fit finish and room they have plus the speed and ride you get. ( It must be the twin step sunny ) .

I have been in just about all of them climbing around looking before I bought
28 sunny.
32 pre 06 sunny
35 fountain this is a 32 no head room gas tank on both sides with left hand throttles
32 fountain actual a 29 no head room
30 outlaw typical Baja
33 outlaw big but cabin sucked
35 cig playboy great ride shallow cabin gas tanks on both sides
35 fasttech nice boat not fast but roomy and the cabin was not to bad with a good ride
32 sunsation innovator ( pretty trick boat but not to good if you go in and out of the cabin a lot with the dash lifting up )
This was my take on them but to each there own and that what makes the world go around. This is what I ended up with. I was on the fence to with the 35 fountain and the price you can get them for.

How about a 33 active thunder, have you ever been in one? I would say it definitely compares in fit and finish, ride, and speed
Old 07-09-2015, 05:49 PM
Registered

The way I look at is when your spending this kind of money I try to get the best bang for the buck and something with resale value. I got shore power and ac and love the
ac option
Old 07-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jbraun2828
How about a 33 active thunder, have you ever been in one? I would say it definitely compares in fit and finish, ride, and speed
Nothing was close to me when I was looking , also I wanted to look at a 33 power play. I went to the Ozarks to get the sunsation. That was far enough try and do in 2 days .
Old 07-09-2015, 06:00 PM
Registered

The way I look at is when your spending this kind of money I try to get the best bang for the buck and something with resale value. I got shore power and ac and love the
ac option
I agree but you have to take a list of what you need and what you want. It sounds to me (could be wrong) turn key, fast as possible, is the name of his game. All boats listed have a sufficient cabin that will work just fine for this guy.

Don't have to gloat your cabin. I have a Sonic 358....it's ALL cabin and extras lol....but I wanted ride, cabin, and turn key over overall speed when I bought this boat. Now that has changed and that is the reason for the sale.
Old 07-09-2015, 06:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jbraun2828
A GREAT choice to look at.

granted it is cause I love them but it would be my #1 boat too look at but he wont be finding many if any with 496's in them.
Old 07-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
I agree but you have to take a list of what you need and what you want. It sounds to me (could be wrong) turn key, fast as possible, is the name of his game. All boats listed have a sufficient cabin that will work just fine for this guy.

Don't have to gloat your cabin. I have a Sonic 358....it's ALL cabin and extras lol....but I wanted ride, cabin, and turn key over overall speed when I bought this boat. Now that has changed and that is the reason for the sale.
I also wanted to look at a 31 sonic but most of them were on the east coast or in fl, I climbed around in a 30 cig mystic , but read a lot about how they porpoised

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.