Have to rant... Saturdays run... >

Have to rant... Saturdays run...

Notices

Have to rant... Saturdays run...

Old 08-24-2015, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1989mach1
I would have left them at stop 1 or at least at stop 2. My boat my rules if u dont like it call a fin cab.
or f'ing swim
Old 08-24-2015, 11:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
You wonder how some parents brought these a holes up to be so disrespectful.
What makes me even more pissed is that I get told to "calm down" and he was still laughing about it..

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Same here scott, and these a holes are the same one that would be sueing you when they slip and the fiberglass takes out their teeth... not worth the waste of breath. Just say no
Worst part is that he's been out before. I had to tell him even before Saturday to not sit on the rear deck while under way. He was fine with it and like hes getting comfortable and doing whatever he wants.. The fact I have to say something multiple times drives me nuts. The crew I had with me the day you were at the marina is my good crew. They know that there is some work involved with the fun and are always willing to help.
Old 08-24-2015, 11:12 AM
Registered

I am lucky that the people I take on my boat are actually thankful for the ride and do as I ask. I don't know what I would do with someone like your passenger who kept getting on the rear deck but it wouldn't be pretty.
Old 08-24-2015, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Ever have someone invite another person on your boat without you knowing and and not knowing the invited person ?
Old 08-24-2015, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Ever have someone invite another person on your boat without you knowing and and not knowing the invited person ?
Yes, and they were both straight-up grenades. I could barely get the boat on plane and pawned them off on the nearest pontoon owner when we reached our destination. That was a silent drive home that weekend (the only high point of situation).
Old 08-24-2015, 12:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Yea, but my rule is pic if a girl. Guys that I don't know don't get invited. I think one time my good friend really wanted to bring his roomate and he said that he told him all the rules.. Well turns out the guy had been around boats and it turned out great. I didn't have to say one word. As we got to a dock, he knew what to do and where to go.. I thought I was dreaming haha
Old 08-24-2015, 04:33 PM
Registered

Unless you do me favors to get me financially ahead in life,you pay to ride with me cause I'm not a free anything.
I'm not afraid to hurt someones feelings and you went easy on these folks.That would be the last "boat ride".
Old 08-24-2015, 05:00 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Damn, that pissed me off just reading it.
Old 08-24-2015, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

As Offshore stated earlier I don't take people out due to liability. I also cruise at 80 mph. I would have biotch slapped him for you if I was on your boat brother!
Old 08-24-2015, 05:30 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

Sleev-less:

This is how you should have taken care of him

LMAOF !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.