Old 09-18-2015, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 597 Likes on 242 Posts

double post again
Old 09-18-2015, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
A friend of mines father was a police officer for many years in Florida.

Best advice he ever gave me if you are asked to blow is " I request the appearance of a public attorney while I blow.' If they say are you refusing to blow say no I request a public attorney to witness it while I do it.

I pulled that card in Hickville N.C. many years ago and though they said we do not provide a public attorney we will let you call someone and they have one hour to show up to witness your test.

Than if you did not saturate your body right before you got pulled over and hopefully your blood alcohol level is on its way down start hyper ventilating and this will clean out your breath and accelerate the alcohol processing.
Wait what?!? LOL I've never heard of that before.
Old 09-18-2015, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

WTF is up with the double posts??? More than half of mine are posting twice.

Last edited by onesickpantera; 09-18-2015 at 01:01 PM.
Old 09-18-2015, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
My point exactly. He refused the Preliminary Breath Test (PBT), and not being detained/hauled in (in this case, walked in) suggests they did not have enough evidence. The whole story is not adding up...one of two things is going on here, he is embellishing the real story or he is not telling everything that happened.
Could be more to the story. I was going to reread it, but damn that is a long post and life is short!
Old 09-18-2015, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have heard of people sucking on pennies before they blow to throw the breathelyzer off.
Old 09-18-2015, 03:00 PM
CNC
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...yzer_penny.htm
Old 09-18-2015, 11:28 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Wobble
So they wrote up a bui without a blood draw?
No blood, no breath, with nothing. The only thing the DNR cop said to me was, sign here. I guess the CG told the DNR cop and it was good enough to write me up a refusal ticket. Then they just stacked on stuff like reckless driving (I was going straight), excessive speed in an area that has no speed limit, etc, etc. And there was 2 “have to appear” in court tickets. From what I understand it’s the way they do a weak case around here. Stack all kinds of stuff on you so when you plead out they still get you for the huge fines and you feel lucky you got away with just the rape of your wallet. Also most folks pay the fines off before they go to court trying to make themselves look good. Not like they are going to give you your money back if found innocent on the other tickets.

I find it hard to believe that you were over the legal limit with 2 drinks.What were the charges/tickets? I can’t even see how they could have a case without a breathalyzer back at the station. Turning down the PBT was a good move, it would have been wise to turn down the monkey show also as it will be used against you no matter what. They were are trained to, and were attempting to build evidence...no evidence = no case.
Look dude, I weighed a 145lbs at the time. Had been out the night before and the lady at the bar likes me. Maybe I would have passed but I wasn’t taking the risk. Charges, Oper Vess Under The Influence Alch, Oper While Inpaired Alc/Drugs. Those two I had to go to court no matter what. Negligent Operation, Excessive Speed and another ticket I can’t seem to find came to a little over $800.00 in fines that could just be paid if I wanted to. Turning them down was a simi calculated move after reading about stuff like this and what to do long before I got caught. Also when they told me if I refused the big punishment was I would not be able to drive a boat in Maryland for 6 months (it was late September, who cares, lol). I went against my normal passive nature and just said no this time and waited for the next shoe to fall. It worked out for me but totally sucked to the day I walked out of court.

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
I read it as he refused the breathalyzer so we don't know if he was over the limit.
To be honest I was a little worried about the residuals from the night before but mainly it was the fact that they pissed me off from the second they came in contact. I do have a stubborn streak when I feel like I have been wronged. Having a 50cal pointed at you in a small river in Maryland while disrespectful morons stomp all over your deck with black boots on will do that. I’m lucky I wasn’t a few years younger cause a couple of them would have went swimming and I would have lost my boat and went to jail for a vacation.

My point exactly. He refused the Preliminary Breath Test (PBT), and not being detained/hauled in (in this case, walked in) suggests they did not have enough evidence. The whole story is not adding up...one of two things is going on here, he is embellishing the real story or he is not telling everything that happened.
That’s the story. You got questions I’m more than willing to answer. I tell ya, the whole thing from the get go was strange. I know what normally happens. Handcuffs, jail, bail, court appearance, fines and classes for first offence. I do have to say that not being aggressive played a part of not going to jail in the first place. They never even cuffed me. I did lecture the crap out of them about everything I thought was bad about my state and country’s governments. Maybe they thought were being nice by giving me time to sober up or something. I know by the second time (seemed like a couple hours later) they asked me to do the blow test I would have passed but once I said no the first time I had to stick to my guns and told them no to the end. Didn’t want to look like I was covering from before.
I think they knew they had no case and is why they stacked a bunch of tickets on me cause I didn’t do as they wanted me to. I also think its why the CG passed it on to DNR and why DNR never bothered to show up for court. Also if the prosecutor wouldn’t have been running late she would have offered a plea bargain to me and after 3 months of sitting around thinking if I did the right thing I would have taken it before court not knowing the cop didn’t show. Her not being there left me with my only defense of “not guilty” and let them prove it, suck up the punishment and get it behind me. This was Baltimore city. I knew I wasn’t getting away scott free. I hit the lottery.

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
Could be more to the story. I was going to reread it, but damn that is a long post and life is short!
That’s the short version. Lol.
Another tip I also found out. Do not wear a suit to court. You look like you have money so the fines will stay high (from a former prosecutor).
Old 09-19-2015, 01:21 AM
Registered

i am trying to find a old post that I made of the united States Coast Guard trying to But Phuck me years ago so I don't have to spend an hour retyping it, but if I can't find it I will retype it.

phukin Nazi azz Punks with guns with no Clue or Respect.
Old 09-19-2015, 01:40 AM
Registered

i sat in the Electric chair 20 years ago at midnight in bumphuck Elizabeth City N.C.after pulling out of a strip bar in a hippie van with florida plates after having 4 drafts in a hour and a half waiting for a friend.

Blew a .09 on the road after they told me I would not be charged with anything if i blew there.

Took me down the road about a 1/2 mile to the police station slash court house. This chit is out of the 50s.

after requesting my public attorney and them granting me an hour to have a friend arrive as a witness instead ,which bought me more time but no friend i blew.

Had to blow 3 times . 1st 2 i blew a 08 third i hyperventilated and blew a 07 and walked out of there a freeman 2 minutes later.
Old 09-19-2015, 05:54 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by f_inscreenname
No blood, no breath, with nothing. The only thing the DNR cop said to me was, sign here. I guess the CG told the DNR cop and it was good enough to write me up a refusal ticket. Then they just stacked on stuff like reckless driving (I was going straight), excessive speed in an area that has no speed limit, etc, etc. And there was 2 “have to appear” in court tickets. From what I understand it’s the way they do a weak case around here. Stack all kinds of stuff on you so when you plead out they still get you for the huge fines and you feel lucky you got away with just the rape of your wallet. Also most folks pay the fines off before they go to court trying to make themselves look good. Not like they are going to give you your money back if found innocent on the other tickets.

Look dude, I weighed a 145lbs at the time. Had been out the night before and the lady at the bar likes me. Maybe I would have passed but I wasn’t taking the risk. Charges, Oper Vess Under The Influence Alch, Oper While Inpaired Alc/Drugs. Those two I had to go to court no matter what. Negligent Operation, Excessive Speed and another ticket I can’t seem to find came to a little over $800.00 in fines that could just be paid if I wanted to. Turning them down was a simi calculated move after reading about stuff like this and what to do long before I got caught. Also when they told me if I refused the big punishment was I would not be able to drive a boat in Maryland for 6 months (it was late September, who cares, lol). I went against my normal passive nature and just said no this time and waited for the next shoe to fall. It worked out for me but totally sucked to the day I walked out of court.

To be honest I was a little worried about the residuals from the night before but mainly it was the fact that they pissed me off from the second they came in contact. I do have a stubborn streak when I feel like I have been wronged. Having a 50cal pointed at you in a small river in Maryland while disrespectful morons stomp all over your deck with black boots on will do that. I’m lucky I wasn’t a few years younger cause a couple of them would have went swimming and I would have lost my boat and went to jail for a vacation.

That’s the story. You got questions I’m more than willing to answer. I tell ya, the whole thing from the get go was strange. I know what normally happens. Handcuffs, jail, bail, court appearance, fines and classes for first offence. I do have to say that not being aggressive played a part of not going to jail in the first place. They never even cuffed me. I did lecture the crap out of them about everything I thought was bad about my state and country’s governments. Maybe they thought were being nice by giving me time to sober up or something. I know by the second time (seemed like a couple hours later) they asked me to do the blow test I would have passed but once I said no the first time I had to stick to my guns and told them no to the end. Didn’t want to look like I was covering from before.
I think they knew they had no case and is why they stacked a bunch of tickets on me cause I didn’t do as they wanted me to. I also think its why the CG passed it on to DNR and why DNR never bothered to show up for court. Also if the prosecutor wouldn’t have been running late she would have offered a plea bargain to me and after 3 months of sitting around thinking if I did the right thing I would have taken it before court not knowing the cop didn’t show. Her not being there left me with my only defense of “not guilty” and let them prove it, suck up the punishment and get it behind me. This was Baltimore city. I knew I wasn’t getting away scott free. I hit the lottery.

That’s the short version. Lol.
Another tip I also found out. Do not wear a suit to court. You look like you have money so the fines will stay high (from a former prosecutor).
That is just so wrong, makes me cringe reading all this. I suffered from malicious prosecution before and, unlike you, ended up taking a mean nothing ticket. Still irritates me to this day although I try not to let it consume me. Goes against everything I was ever taught.

Thank you for elaborating on your bad experience. Those LEOs and prosecutors should be fired, cant see how they can have a clear conscience. My lawyers advice to me was to avoid law enforcement at all costs...his exact words. My trust in law enforcement has been violated and I will NEVER trust any one of them. It is pathetic really.

The only thing I can say some what positive is that the State police in MI seem to be a lot more professional than the local yocals.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.