millions and millions of prayers needed >

millions and millions of prayers needed

Notices

millions and millions of prayers needed

Old 09-15-2015, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

unlimited supply of prayers from people everywhere,,,,,
just think of ALL the Great Times you and your daughter have had and the Amazing times you WILL have for a Very Long Time
Old 09-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Registered

Prayers sent. Keep Your Fath. God Bless. Artie
Old 09-16-2015, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Sent!!!
Old 09-16-2015, 02:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hey Chris, Last night I said a prayer for you! I hope you heard it from God..........
Old 09-17-2015, 06:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
My name is Chris aka DriverofDonzi....some of you know who I am and some don't. I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at age 9 in 1984 and today it has been 31 years and I am 40 years old now. I have stage 3 chronic kidney disease and had an appointment with the doctor at University of Michigan for kidney checkup. then had blood draw.

A few minutes ago , i found out that my kidney functions are getting worse....I think 16% kidneys that are functioning. Transplant evaluation is being scheduled and I will know more in a couple of days....

To tell you the truth.....I rather be racing than doing this....it scared me more and more.... I rather be racing with Chris Reindl or Tony Moncantonio than doing this but I have no choice but to get kidney transplant. I have 9 1/2 years old daughter whom has type 1 diabetes at age 2 1/2 years old. She doesn't want anyone else but me. she needs me everyday....

So I am asking you....I need millions, millions, millions prayers to help me calm down and get through this so I can have better life ahead of me. I will have other blood draw later this week.

When this happens...I will be at University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI....will stay there for 3 days. And yes, i am scared.

Prayers needed........

Thanks, everyone.

Chris
we are in the same boat ,, look at this medical research as it may give you a new direction to go in to get help .I will help . Look at these sites. I will write more later....http://www.antioxidants.org/alpha-lipoic-acid
http://www.lifeextension.com/magazin...isease/page-03.
Old 09-17-2015, 08:08 AM
Registered

Dear Chris and friends , I have great compassion for your situation as i am in the same boat but a little further down the road as I am already on dyalisis. Dyalisis sticks , you are tied to a system of infusion every day for large parts of the day. You need a kidney and so do I we can work together to bring a solution for both of us. I am going on a full ahead camppaign to find a kidey for a transplant and we may be able to find you one also .Of all the sources we come to some may match you and not I . That may be your solution as what you find may fit me .
I am the guy who puts on the boating Toys for Tots tour last year I put forward over 12000 post cards at every boating event I could find [including Key West} to promote the toy event. this year we will be doing the same but with an added message, " There are Two fast boat guys that need a kidney". I will generate way more post cards for this camppaign. Things are a little more serious than rallying support for a boating event . We WILL both find what we need . Please call me Rus matos aka RaceBoat Rus you can call 24/7 Phone 407 760 3481 or email [email protected] . we need some help to get these post cards out there we need help from everone, everyone . Prayers are great to help find a solution , I am working on the solution. . Chris you said you want to keep calm . . That is the last thing I want to do, we can chill later . Right now we can find a solution, Right now!!!
Old 09-17-2015, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Prayers will be said. I too have a 9 year old daughter with type 1 who was diagnosed at 2 1/2.
Old 09-18-2015, 10:25 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

thanks everyone....love you all...

I am doing ok but staying positive is all i need to do at this moment as I am off from work since I work Part time. Part time job sucks....

I am hoping to hear from Evaluation team next week to set up an appointment to get started than waiting until last minute. i don't want last minute plan.

For race boat us........my email is [email protected]

Keep praying so that way I can stay calm...

Started new Rx yesterday...nearly throw up twice due pill was big!

Chris
Old 09-18-2015, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

All the best Chris and good luck. Prayers done. (sort of. ) My words may not help much in that, but having a positive attitude will be great for you.
Old 09-19-2015, 04:41 PM
Registered

to all the OSO crew . When I generate these message cards , will you take one and put it up on your freidg and then give one to everyone you know. We have over 2500 veiws at this point . we could have over 2500 working to save the life of Chris and I . I am sure that between the effords of all of us we can find a solution. .If ever near central FLA give me a call I will buy you lunch Thanx Rus

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.