Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OHIO OSOer's!  Central Ohio fall shootout. >

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Notices

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Old 10-17-2002, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone coming down drom clevland?
Old 10-17-2002, 10:49 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Allan4
Lookin' forward to this little shin-dig........

As far as leaving Cincy, I am leaving at about 9 am on Sunday. I am more than happy to meet anyone at the rest stop or on an exit to make the trek, especially considering I do not know the directions Post here or call my cell 6166147. Later...

Oh yeah, put me in the group of guys that would rather see a 2k horse power 8k pound boat run 125 than a 21 foot 3k boat spin egg beaters. I like them all, but that Big Block Power in the AO is pretty tight to say the least. Also, I watched merlin540 pull the 21 skater. Not by much, but I sat there and watched the whole thing. I think a few of us here need to step up a level on our bi-focals...At least it makes this Sunday more interesting!!!!!.......like it won't already be with 100 boats!!!!!!HAHAHAHAAA, like the DNR does not already know we are coming....they will be there, just use your head and all will be fine. LAter, call me for a caravan trip up.

OK, this is for some of you who are a little slow. I own both the 21 skater w/ twins and the 30' spectre that was at Caesar Creek. I told you that my father raced him the 2 times on the bigger side. I also told you he never drove that boat till that day. Anyone who was there and saw him drive will attest to that. Then for you who may not have seen what happened when I (the owner of the boat) raced him. We raced twice on the small side and I went by him and he never come back around me. So as far as who is fastest. Take it how ever you want. I beat 99.99% of everybody I race. Can you say that. Tell you what, AO is an ex-race boat. I'll be at Alum at 9 am with my race boat and $1,000. You or anyone else bring your $1,000 and we will go from one end to the other. Oh yea, one more thing. When I say race boat I'm not talking about my skater or my spectre. I am talking about another boat of mine.
Old 10-17-2002, 10:54 AM
Rick252

Geeez..............

Old 10-17-2002, 10:55 AM
Registered

Originally posted by LambRB
I'll be at Alum at 9 am with my race boat and $1,000. You or anyone else bring your $1,000 and we will go from one end to the other. Oh yea, one more thing. When I say race boat I'm not talking about my skater or my spectre. I am talking about another boat of mine.
The plot thickens!!!

I can't wait for Sunday!!!!
Old 10-17-2002, 11:00 AM
Rick252

Let me get this straight. You say you can beat everyone 99.9% of the time. BUT You want to bring in another boat to race with. That means that this other boat beats everyone 100% of the time.. Don't quite believe that. Well, I'll bet I can beat you in my boat.. I have a Baja 252 with 7.4MPI.. No wait !! , I'll use another boat

Old 10-17-2002, 11:15 AM
Registered

I'd race you but someone stole my god d@#n ores!
Old 10-17-2002, 11:34 AM
Rick252

PS Other boat,, friends
Attached Images  

Old 10-17-2002, 11:38 AM
Registered

Can someone get me more popcorn. I prefer the gourmet, its better

Oh yea, let the bragging right's of who is and will be and was the fastest begin

By the way Rick, that is some awesome graphics on your friends boat. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM

Last edited by Luv-N-It; 10-17-2002 at 11:43 AM.
Old 10-17-2002, 11:41 AM
Registered

Sounds like someone is getting scared....when they're going bring a "mystery" boat. If the 21 is that tough then why not bring it AND race from one end of the lake to the other. Bottom line is they're 2 different boats set up for 2 different things. If its flat water and an acceleration contest then I'm sure the 21 is "tough as nails", if its a 3 mile run throuh any kind of "rough water conditions" (like boat wakes) the AO will win hands down. A drag race is one thing, a long sustained run is another. You don't see winston cup cars line up with a pro-stockers or pro-stockers at daytona.... Can't wait to see the show though.
Old 10-17-2002, 11:45 AM
Registered

AMEN

Quick Reply: OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.