Virus spreading at gas stations >

Virus spreading at gas stations

Notices

Virus spreading at gas stations

Old 03-25-2020, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 34 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by AllDodge
Now it appears your just being naive, Dumb person see's something on TV about a drug, does no research but "its on TV it has to be right". Dumb person calls doctor "I need a Scrip for X". Doctor provides Scrip because he/she doesn't want to loose patient. Drug supplies are reduced.

Same thing as what happens about TP, but no Scrip
If getting a prescription is that easy you need to find a real doctor. Most doctors, and states for that matter, require the patient to have symptoms that would necessitate a prescription. As far as a doctor writing a prescription for fear of "losing a patient", any doctor that would operate an office under those conditions would find themselves out of business in short order.

Old 03-25-2020, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 797 Likes on 449 Posts

not to mention the malpractice lawsuits
Old 03-25-2020, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 471 Likes on 367 Posts

Really say that to doctors for late Michael J, Prince, and all the ones handing out Oxy like candy for years.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Being as I call scripts in for patients on pretty much a daily basis, as long as your not trying to call in a narcotic or something like adderol you would be surprised at how easy it would be to scam the system
Old 03-25-2020, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 34 Likes on 19 Posts

Really say that to doctors for late Michael J, Prince, and all the ones handing out Oxy like candy for years.
It's clear that this thread has gone off the rails. I was hoping that this crisis would help to unite people to fight a common enemy and work together. I encourage anyone that has the means and the resources to support our health care workers in any way possible. I'd love to see people pull together and drop the petty politics because there are bigger issues facing everyone.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 4,449 Likes on 1,280 Posts

Now it appears your just being naive, Dumb person see's something on TV about a drug, does no research but "its on TV it has to be right". Dumb person calls doctor "I need a Scrip for X". Doctor provides Scrip because he/she doesn't want to loose patient. Drug supplies are reduced.

Same thing as what happens about TP, but no Scrip
You`re beyond naive if you think that`s how doctors work.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts

Here our hospitals allow family to bring alcohol to patients. By law you are able to drink in hospitals. Guess its easier to deal with a drunk over alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Ontario, like most provinces, alcohol distributors are owned by the province. Liquor stores, despite the Ontario lock down, have been deemed essential. In my province liquor sales on Sunday where illegal until 1986. My friends mother owned a bar in the states, just across the border. She was clearing $80k per week, mostly based on her Sunday liquor sales.

I'm semi germophobic, plus I'm doing my parents shopping. My mom is in her early 70's and has COPD. I have N95 masks, bought before the virus, sort of needed for work. I also have nitrile gloves. I wear both in stores and at gas stations, etc.

Old 03-26-2020, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cheech
Yep, and what the hell, wasn't Obamacare going to revolutionize the healthcare industry? Make the blind see, the deaf hear, and on and on. Obamacare in place we shouldn't have no issues.
Trump could formulate a cure for Corona and they'd still bash him.

Is Hydroxychloroquine a prescribed drug?
If so how are general people hoarding it if no prescription?
Some drs are prescribing to friends relatives to have on hand.
Old 03-26-2020, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

How is there a short supply... Say we are talking widgets..we know thru current and past usage there is a typical monthly demand for 5000 widgets. The widget maker makes about this many with a little cushion,the warehouses distributors etc do the same. Suddenly in a. 96. Hour period the demand for widgets goes from 5000 to 5000000000.. that's why they are short
Old 03-26-2020, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 797 Likes on 449 Posts

US is now the epicenter... for what was deemed media hype a few weeks ago has a solid grip with daily confirmations and deaths no where nearing a plateau.

Take care of yourselves as best you can everyone....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.