Notices

LOTO boating..

Old 04-04-2020, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

I just drove to our house in Osage Beach this evening. Pretty erie how quiet it is, but the lake is still open and it is suppose to hit 80 a couple of days this week. Skater just might come off the lift
Old 04-04-2020, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

^^^ agreed

Im going to take the BT out for a spin tomorrow. Looking forward to 80 on Tuesday. Chinese virus be damned
Old 04-05-2020, 02:27 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
I'll give my .02 on this. Those that are elderly, have pre-existing health issues and are high risk should stay quarantined. Those that are healthy and young should go to life as normal with the exception of having no contact with the elderly and those in high risk category. The fear with this "everything locked down" philosophy is that when it is eventually "over" and everyone emerges from under their rocks, there is a LARGE likely-hood that another flood of infection will begin. There's a theory called "herd immunity" and I buy into it. For those that are healthy, COVID is a nasty flu. Gonna put you on your butt for a week and you'll recover. With herd immunity, you pass the weaker strength strain on to the next healthy person who in turn passes it on and so on and so on weakening the virus as it spreads until it eventually dies out. This wont happen if everyone just hides from it....Oh, and we're absolutely destroying our economy.

So, yeah, go back to business as usual while being smart. Continue to wash your hands, not touch your face, practice a higher rate of sanitizing, stay away form elderly and ill. I think the cease of life as we know it is way over-kill and is killing our country.
2 sheriffs deputies died on the same day, 2 different departments (age 38 and 39)
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronav...xpm-story.html

I can understand the corrections deputy getting sick but the other was an elementary school cop and school has been out for 3 weeks now.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 255 Likes on 110 Posts

Your opinion my change if someone you knows dies from it. One friend dead and one any day. Five others recovered from it. Hits home a little bit different for me now.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

Condolences Drake and my respects to your friends families
Old 04-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

For what its worth, LOTO has been really busy today. We are on a point near Backwater Jacks and have been hearing the rumblings all day. Of course I have projects to work on, but it is a sure sign of spring while social distancing.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by Drake22.250
Your opinion my change if someone you knows dies from it. One friend dead and one any day. Five others recovered from it. Hits home a little bit different for me now.
I am real sorry to hear this. I agree with you.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tlark
I too think this is a game changer and its being way under-reported. I work with #'s all day long as part of my job and have paid close attention to the rates of infection and NY and other national trends with this virus. The media from what I have seen have not given anyone hope that needs it. Its a herd mentality alright and it appears they want the sheep to jump over the cliff.
Sure, until you look at the severe side effects of this drug combo. If you have a known or unknown heart condition it can kill you or make you blind. They don't know the safe doses for this virus, and I would not take this based on a 5 time bankrupt, con mans suggestion. May as well drink drano because it only kills some people!!
Old 04-08-2020, 06:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
I don`t subscribe to the media hysteria and I`m also not a sheep that believes everything the news tells me.
Not even a little concerned about this corona nothing burger.
If we lived our lives concerned about a 99.3% fatality rate flu then we`d never leave our houses.
Been locked up in the house for 9 months, any longer and I`ll eat a bullet.
Only problem I see, is there is still not enough people having abortions, maybe corona will make up for this 👍
Old 04-08-2020, 06:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
I'll give my .02 on this. Those that are elderly, have pre-existing health issues and are high risk should stay quarantined. Those that are healthy and young should go to life as normal with the exception of having no contact with the elderly and those in high risk category. The fear with this "everything locked down" philosophy is that when it is eventually "over" and everyone emerges from under their rocks, there is a LARGE likely-hood that another flood of infection will begin. There's a theory called "herd immunity" and I buy into it. For those that are healthy, COVID is a nasty flu. Gonna put you on your butt for a week and you'll recover. With herd immunity, you pass the weaker strength strain on to the next healthy person who in turn passes it on and so on and so on weakening the virus as it spreads until it eventually dies out. This wont happen if everyone just hides from it....Oh, and we're absolutely destroying our economy.

So, yeah, go back to business as usual while being smart. Continue to wash your hands, not touch your face, practice a higher rate of sanitizing, stay away form elderly and ill. I think the cease of life as we know it is way over-kill and is killing our country.
After all its just a hoax, right? Just like the flu? Have you seen the daily death rate in the hot spots? We are all high risk in this country due to our pay or die health system. Majority of people are in poor health, or just too poor to take care of their health. So sure, keep encouraging your careless uninformed narrative. We already have the leader of the free world spreading his moronic ideas, whats one more gonna hurt 🙄

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.