Notices

Gas prices $$

Old 04-07-2022, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
Not sure if you guys know, the longer a post is, the less likely most will read it.

Just letting you know as a person with attention issues.

Point taken!
The following users liked this post:
the deep (04-07-2022)
Old 04-07-2022, 09:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
You see? This is exactly what I mean... Milquetoast capitulation. You sound more like a CNN political analyst than someone who might have voted for Trump. You've taken every tack they would have to nearly everything I said.

When reporters ask ridiculous question that serve no purpose but to beg the Leftist narrative question, the proper response is to deny it the dignity of an answer and to put them in their place. They ARE bad reporters. They ARE fake news. They deserve nothing more.

Do racers let their foot off the throttle when they take the lead in the second lap? No. They don't. Then why would Trump pump the brakes after winning the election? The combativeness won the battle that was the 2016 election. But there is still a war to be won. And, to the point that he cannot articulate a reasoned response.... Trump has been right on literally everything. And we all benefitted from it. I don't CARE how he says if or if widdle feewings got bruised.

Trump didn't lose the first debate. Not, at least, if your listening to just about anybody that isn't a talking head for CNN or MSNBC. And, YES.... The Left has developed a proven strategy to shut down ANY Republican in their way. If you think that Disantis isn't going to a racist, misogynist, xenophobic white nationalist... Everything that Trump WASN'T until he decided to challenge Hillary for her throne.... You're kidding yourself. And it's this milquetoast capitulation that makes is work for them. They have been doing it to literally anybody standing in their way since proving the strategy worked in the years following 2016. They suggested that Winsome Sears was only elected because of RACISM, FFS..... They will do the same to DiSantis or whoever the Republicans offer up as a challenge to either Biden or Harris. They don't need anybody carrying their water. They already have a bucket.

There was no insurrection, and Trump did nothing to incite whatever it was. There are plenty of people in this country, plenty well enough armed. If there were to be an attempted insurrection, there'd have been an insurrection. As it were, there were literally ZERO weapons, other than those carried in by Capitol Police, present at the incident. And what about "Go down to the Capitol Building and have your voice peacefully heard" sounds like something that would incite a riot? But that's what the Left wasn't to propagate. Don't forget their bucket.

Trump wasn't asking for Kemp to find more votes for HIM. He was asking Kemp to find THE fraudulent votes we all know were there. And those cases never saw the sunlight they should have. They were dismissed without so much as a whimper of consideration. And the more we see from those who refuse to capitulate, the more we see how much of a travesty that was. Don't forget their bucket.

Honestly, I don't really care about Trump. We got a lot of good from his terms. We should have gotten a lot more good from his second term, but we were robbed of that. Some of us WOULD like to see what we were robbed of returned to us. But the Left wants us to shrug and move on, because that's what thieves do when they have the court of public opinion swinging for them. Don't forget their bucket.

Trump wasn't praising Putin for the invasion or any of the horrors we all condemn. He acknowledged the TIMING of it. You know... When the US is so weak, from Biden's lack of leadership....? Any military strategist will tell you the timing couldn't have been better. But CNN will tell the gullible that this is a sign that Trump is Putin's hip pocket. Don't forget their bucket.

I won't be posting any more on this. We have too much in common to drop the kid gloves and really go at it about it. But my spine is still intact.

Thanks. Brad.
(937)545-8991
To sum it up, we both hate the Left and want our Gov back under conservative stewardship. Agreed.

You think another Trump Candidacy is the best way to achieve that. I say that after Jan 6th Trump became a Nuclear Powered Lightning rod - his chances of winning another general election are even worse than when he lost the last one - to a geriatric - not to mention that he'll drag down the rest of the ticket.

We'll see how it plays out.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 4,285 Likes on 1,236 Posts

You`re wrong Mr. Trump hater.
Your post read like MSNBC with their BS.
You think Trump actually lost ? YOu think he`d drag the ticket down and lose to Boden?! YOU must not get out much .
The following 2 users liked this post by ICDEDPPL:
RSCHAP1 (04-07-2022), the deep (04-07-2022)
Old 04-07-2022, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 795 Likes on 444 Posts

Despite having backed out....

Yes. We agree on the disastrous situation we're currently in. Hands down. The Left HAS to go....

That's not really my point, though. I said I'd be good with DiSantis and that I don't care about Trump. Yes, I voted for him twice, and will again, should he get the nod. I disagree that he doesn't stand a chance. Conservatives have now had a taste of the bitter pill that comes with turning their backs on the party that serves them best over a couple of mean tweets. That said..... We got the Train. Now all we have to do is keep it rolling, and we don't really need Trump for that.

My point is that if "we" keep giving in, caving in and capitulating to the Leftist narrative, which would include submitting to false revelations about what was said, what it supposedly means, what transpired, why and how. As long as we keep validating the Left's hair-on-fire, hysterical crisis panic at every success of the Republican Party, they are just going to keep doing it, and the country will slip further and further away from how it runs best. And they plan on doing it to whoever the Republican party serves up for their feast. "We" cannot let them reaffirm that strategy.

Honestly, I'd be happy to vote for DiSantis. I'd also be good voting for Jim Jordan, or one of several other brick wall conservatives. They don't back down. They don't capitulate. Honestly, I really like what I've seen from JD Vance, and he was, at one time, a "NeverTrumper". Plus, he's a local to me. It would be awesome to see him advance to the General Election.

Thanks. Brad.
(937)545-8991
The following 2 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
offshoredrillin (04-07-2022), sutphen 30 (04-07-2022)
Old 04-07-2022, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 242 Likes on 129 Posts

Results speak for themselves

Last edited by RSCHAP1; 04-07-2022 at 09:52 AM.
The following users liked this post:
the deep (04-07-2022)
Old 04-07-2022, 10:03 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
To sum it up, we both hate the Left and want our Gov back under conservative stewardship. Agreed.

You think another Trump Candidacy is the best way to achieve that. I say that after Jan 6th Trump became a Nuclear Powered Lightning rod - his chances of winning another general election are even worse than when he lost the last one - to a geriatric - not to mention that he'll drag down the rest of the ticket.

We'll see how it plays out.
Honestly I think more people now see the fiasco of the election and are too embarrassed to say they made a mistake or acknowledge that the election had fraud, deep deep fraud. i think if he has a tempered response to whats coming out now and after the midterms more of the corruption is uncovered he has a great chance to win. the 1st Jan 6th "conspirator" got let go yesterday, i quickly see a pattern developing.. the jan 6th committee is a panel of trump haters that are trying to hang anything around his neck to make it to where he cant run. which is why they wouldn't allow jim jordan or any trump supporters on the committee.. it is indeed a witch hunt (again). the media keeps feeding that narrative to keep that lightning rod glowing. everything they have thrown at him has gone away, even the nyc ag case...
The following 7 users liked this post by offshoredrillin:
Brad Christy (04-07-2022), IGetWet (04-07-2022), RSCHAP1 (04-07-2022), SB (04-07-2022), Shotgunn (04-07-2022), sutphen 30 (04-07-2022), the deep (04-07-2022)
Old 04-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

!!!!!!!

Last edited by Wildman_grafix; 04-07-2022 at 11:36 AM.
Old 04-07-2022, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 69 Posts

Been following this thread a while, saw this, it sums it up!
The following 9 users liked this post by Noles1:
Brad Christy (04-07-2022), DrFeelgood (04-07-2022), liberator221 (04-07-2022), RSCHAP1 (04-07-2022), Shotgunn (04-07-2022), sutphen 30 (04-07-2022), the deep (04-07-2022), TomZ (04-07-2022), Wally (04-07-2022)
Old 04-07-2022, 02:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Honestly I think more people now see the fiasco of the election and are too embarrassed to say they made a mistake or acknowledge that the election had fraud, deep deep fraud. i think if he has a tempered response to whats coming out now and after the midterms more of the corruption is uncovered he has a great chance to win. the 1st Jan 6th "conspirator" got let go yesterday, i quickly see a pattern developing.. the jan 6th committee is a panel of trump haters that are trying to hang anything around his neck to make it to where he cant run. which is why they wouldn't allow jim jordan or any trump supporters on the committee.. it is indeed a witch hunt (again). the media keeps feeding that narrative to keep that lightning rod glowing. everything they have thrown at him has gone away, even the nyc ag case...
With all due respect you are way overthinking this. People were not voting for Democratic policy in 2020 - nor will they in 2024 if Trump is on the ticket. DNC policy is a bucket of c hit. People were specifically voting against Donald Trump because they don't like him. Policy notwithstanding, DJT comes across to many voters as a petty, narcissistic, douche-bag. His image is sealed because the guy cannot change to save his life.

As for the election, Bill Barr, Trump's very own AG said he found no evidence of widespread fraud. Not that there wasn't any fraud, just nothing that could be proven to overturn an election.. From a legal stand point, that's as good as no fraud. Election over, lawsuits played out, move on and transfer power or we are a Banana Republic. . But just last month one of Trump's most staunch supporters had a falling out with Trump. Rep Mo Brooks of Alabama says Trump is still conspiring to overturn the 2020 election. Which is against Federal law BTW. How effing nutty is that? He's still conspiring to overturn it and have Biden thrown out.

Barr also said that while DJT did some great things for the country, Trump has neither the strength of character nor the temperament to be POTUS. Barr encourages his Republican party to move the hell on from DJT. At what point do his supporters come to the realization that not everyone in the Republican party who Trump picked to work for him and left is part of some giant cabal?

Youngkin won a shocking Republican Governor victory in a Blue state (VA) by purposely distancing himself from Donald Trump. Being tied to DJT = Bad. No Mention Donald Trump = Win. Don't overthink this.

The following 2 users liked this post by Marginmn:
Quinlan (04-08-2022), Wildman_grafix (04-07-2022)
Old 04-07-2022, 02:24 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

I'll do a short rebutal.

Drain the gawd damn swamp !!!! As best as you can anyway. And kick them in the privates any chance you get !
The following 2 users liked this post by SB:
liberator221 (04-07-2022), the deep (04-07-2022)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.