Notices

Terrorists and war

Old 03-15-2003, 08:08 PM
DJD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Spitfire1
MOAB.........thats a big bomb.......but answer me this....how are we going to use something like that without killing alot of innocent civilians......a bomb like that obviously packs one hell of a punch....How can we use something like that without killing innocent people
Innocent civilians????
What about the 2000 plus people who were in the World Trade Center, the planes (think about them in the last few minutes) , the people in the Pentagon and the people in the PA crash.
I saw their remains at the Trade center & helped dig them out.
I hate to see innocent people die & I'm not getting on you personally but after what I saw, F' EM!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll never forget what I saw & don't care what happens to any people who support terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!
My thanks for showing that video clip again. It brings tears to my eyes & make me thank God for my family & everything that I have
Old 03-15-2003, 08:09 PM
Tom
Registered

2. Most mainstrean religous leaders?? HUH??? What the hell are you talking about?? 100% untrue.
I guess you never heard of the Pope. How about the guy who leads Bush's own church? Many more, but just like the rest of your rebuttal claiming 100% untrue and name calling I guess you proved my point completely. Thanks.

I know you will resort to bashing Catholics now, but there is no greater mainstream than them even if you add up all your fundamentalist preachers into one hate filled organization.
Old 03-15-2003, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

AS usuall you didn't answer the question-- If this isn't politics then WHY wasn't their any protesting when CLINTON did the same thing. ANSWER THE QUESTION.

And they want us dead not just for our intrusions into their countrys but they want us dead for the same reason that allows you the right to be on this forum and the ability for you to speak your mind. The fact that we are free is the main reason why they want us dead.
Old 03-15-2003, 09:08 PM
Tom
Registered

Originally posted by Tinkerboater
AS usuall you didn't answer the question-- If this isn't politics then WHY wasn't their any protesting when CLINTON did the same thing. ANSWER THE QUESTION.

And they want us dead not just for our intrusions into their countries but they want us dead for the same reason that allows you the right to be on this forum and the ability for you to speak your mind. The fact that we are free is the main reason why they want us dead.
I did answer the question, but I'll try again. Clinton did not do the same thing. Clinton did not piss off the rest of the world, as a matter of fact they liked him and us. Clinton did not threaten to use Weapons of Mass Destruction; he did not surround himself with those who publish a website with a manifesto for taking over the world and then use it almost word for word as his "strategy"(how many times do I have to link to it, it is your own side, not "liberal propaganda"). Clinton did not mass 225,000 troops on the border of another country; he did not do anything other than sex based on his "gut feelings" and we know how that turned out. Clinton did not invent "pre-emptive strikes" against nations that might someday attack us which by Bush logic means anyone. Even right wing Nazis were so obsessed with the fact that he lost money on a bad land deal and had sex with a willing adult that they didn't protest either. Nobody protested because Clinton did nothing other than lie about sex that deserved massive protests.

Do not misrepresent this as a partisan endorsement and claim that I am a democrat that is trying to lie about the "other side". I distrust all politicians and am not trying to defend Clinton, just answer why I think nobody protested about his hostile incursions which I did not support either.

Where did Muslim fundamentalists say they want us dead for our freedoms? That is part of the Bush propaganda. They say they want us dead for propping up petty dictators, putting our troops in Muslim lands in support of them, and allowing Isreal to commit atrocities constantly against fellow Muslims. They want us dead because they have been subject to imperialism from the west for a long time and even when they try to elect their own government we put a puppet regime in place that runs a brutal dictatorship with our support. They want us dead because we bomb Afghanistan to the stone age and turn our back on them the same way we turned our back on the firefighters who sacrificed their lives during 9/11.

The right wingers so love to speak for everybody else as if they know anything about them. They get away with it because nobody stands up to them. They refuse to consider liberal or any other opinions that are different from their own, yet name call everybody else using their own right wing characterizations based on their own false assumptions. How can you know what somebody believes if you refuse to listen to them and offend them with name calling?
Old 03-15-2003, 09:16 PM
Registered

The right wingers so love to speak for everybody else as if they know anything about them. They get away with it because nobody stands up to them.

Don't you mean LEFT WINGERS.

It's the left wingers that are doing all the speaches and protesting -it is the right wingers that are keeping quiet. They have finally gotten fed up with the crap the the leftists are doing and have come out to defend themselves.
Old 03-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Registered

And people were protesting BUSH and what he was doing before we even started amassing troups in the middle east. The protesting against Bush is mostly because of politics not any other reason. The Leftists are still mad that they lost. They can't even face it -( Cat keeps saying UNELECTED) And why were their NO -- repeat NO -- protesters when Clinton bombed the middle east??? Why wasn't he forced to go through the UN???
I haven't gotten a good answer yet. I am waiting!!!!!
Old 03-15-2003, 09:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Tom I am not going to mince words here. We are dealing with nothing but Animals wearing the clothes of man, who would be just as happy to kill a busload of American grade school children as to sit down to a favorite meal. Happier even!!

Do not even pretend you understand the psyches of these sick life forms that flourished under the sleeping watch of Bin Clinton...and Mullah Gore. The true friends of terrorists everywhere.

Hell every Friday chop chop square 4-5 of them lose their heads for different crimes, but that is little to none of a deterrent to such an animal. Why should it be??

Your support of the Palestinians is the result of ingrained stupidity I could only imagine and the bombing of a university is really in fact ok in a true liberal’s eye like the killing of children on a city bus by animals..

But guess what in the event of a war they better keep their heads very low and be very quiet or the Jews will remove them.
Old 03-15-2003, 10:12 PM
Tom
Registered

Originally posted by Tinkerboater
And people were protesting BUSH and what he was doing before we even started amassing troups in the middle east. The protesting against Bush is mostly because of politics not any other reason. The Leftists are still mad that they lost. They can't even face it -( Cat keeps saying UNELECTED) And why were their NO -- repeat NO -- protesters when Clinton bombed the middle east??? Why wasn't he forced to go through the UN???
I haven't gotten a good answer yet. I am waiting!!!!!
see what I mean

The right wingers so love to speak for everybody else as if they know anything about them. How do you know why the left and so many usually associated with the right are protesting? You don't speak for them or listen to them, yet you are trying to claim how they feel in your post.

Military Advisory Committee:

a dozen distinguished military analysts and experts on the subject of excess Pentagon spending, including the Chair, Vice Admiral John J. Shanahan (USN, ret.); Former CIA Director, Admiral Stansfield Turner (USN, ret.); Dr. Lawrence Korb, Former Asst. Sec. Of Defense in the Reagan Administration; Rear Admiral Eugene Carroll (USN, ret.); and Col. David Hackworth (USA, ret.), America?s most decorated living combat veteran.

Business Leaders for Sensible Priorities:

a group of 500 corporate leaders including the current or former Chairpersons or CEOs of Eastman Kodak, Goldman Sachs, Phillips Van Heusen, Hasbro, Stride Rite, and Time Warner.

Religious Leaders for Sensible Priorities:

leading religious leaders of denominations representing 30 million Americans, including the Presbyterians, Methodists, Jews, Buddhists National Baptists, and American Muslims, as well as a host of individual clerics.

Entertainers for Sensible Priorities:

world-renowned leaders from the creative community, including Paul Newman, Ted Turner, and others.

Why don't you just write your own answer to your question? You asked for my answer but claim it isn't good enough. Maybe you know how I feel better than I do.

People started protesting Bush when he offended everyone about the Kyoto treaty and started name calling leaders of foreign countries. The protest have steadily increased as people have figured out his lies. It didn't take long for the rest of the world to figure him out. Too bad our own country is still being mislead by his patriotic fervor with similarities to Nazi Germany.

Have you read the Bush manifesto yet? Pretty hard to claim it is liberal propaganda, but you can try. Too bad you would rather name call than discuss the merits of their plan to take over the world. Did you see who authored it?
Old 03-15-2003, 10:20 PM
Registered

And still NO answer
Old 03-15-2003, 10:23 PM
Registered

CLINTON LIED UNDER OATH
And he did nothing wrong? Who cares if he "fooled" around, that's his own business BUT HE LIED UNDER OATH

It is the same set of laws that keep us free, and it is the same set of laws that say this calls for impeachment when a president lies under oath!!!

They liked us because Clinton left everyone alone. Ignoring the build up of WMD in other nations, more specifically in the one that was supposed to have disarmed a VERY, VERY long time ago

Which leaves the UN, who unanimously agreed to Resolution 1441, to live up to their word.

Quick Reply: Terrorists and war

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.