Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Paid in Full!!! Where is the Boat!!!! >

Paid in Full!!! Where is the Boat!!!!

Notices

Paid in Full!!! Where is the Boat!!!!

Old 09-14-2003, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well spoken Bruce. This reminds me of something some people with a little influence once said:

"We must not promise what we ought not, lest we be called on to perform what we cannot." — Abraham Lincoln, 19th-century American president

"A promise made is a debt unpaid." — Robert W. Service
Old 09-14-2003, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

One thing I just remebered. Today is Jo's birthday and I know for a fact he is out of town.

If it helps any Chuck, I can say that I was just at the factory Friday and saw a number of 28's that are in final stages. I don't know which one is your friends' boat but if it was any one of those that I saw I can't imagine it taking too much longer.

I understand it is not your friends fault for any delays encountered because of Jo's accident or being busy as heck.

Again call Jo tomorrow and I'm sure it will be resolved.
Old 09-14-2003, 05:36 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

What boat, that is built to order, takes 6-8 weeks to build??

What builder wants 100% up front w/ the order???
None of this sounds right to me.
Old 09-14-2003, 05:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After reading all of this "poof" and "do not poof" stuff I feel a bit let down. I joined this site to hear about all the good and bad experiences of all the members. After I read them let me as a member decide, and isn't it the job of the board gods to deem a thread poofable (is that a word) so by this thread living they must deem this thread worthy.
Old 09-14-2003, 05:46 PM
Registered

I dont think there is any mud slinging here. Or any unjust slandering. Which is why there is no reason to poof. I think chuck is just putting a question out there and certain individuals that are close to the other party are just defending them in their absence of a response.

Nevertheless, all will work out in the end. And hopefully, no one's feelings will be hurt. Im sure Pantera will respond once they are made aware of this thread. And then both parties will be heard.
Old 09-14-2003, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by vagrant
[B]quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by panteraman28
..... and as for TOOO Old you should take your geritol and shut the f*&k up......

It just so happens that i disagree with Too Old on this one.........
But...THAT is totally uncalled for !!!
Old 09-14-2003, 06:54 PM
Registered

Right on Birdog!
Old 09-14-2003, 07:30 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Re: Paid in Full!!! Where is the Boat!!!!

Originally posted by Pantera24
Yes this is forum for free expression, but this is getting out of hand with the name calling and accusations etc.

Call and deal directly with Jo or Pepe and I am certain you will have your problem solved.

Exactly!
Old 09-14-2003, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Too Old is a first class person and if he deleted them it was because he thought they were not worthy of his reputation. WTG Too Old, you would make your momma proud!

Last edited by WildThing; 09-14-2003 at 07:37 PM.
Old 09-14-2003, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd have to agree with Troutly on this one. All valid comments.

I find it humorous how brand loyal people are on this board. Sounds like many are in bed with P.....a on this site. If I'm right, no doubt someone has called their bed buddies and given them the 411 on this thread. So where's the other side of the story?

Sounds like P.....a makes a nice product and the owners are well liked individuals, but if that were my money and the situation was as told, I'd be down there putting some serious pressure on these clowns!

BTW- Chuck, I think you're doing the right thing here. By Chuck doing the posting it takes the potential pressure off his friend in regards to possible negitive repercussions with the factory. You see, his friend didn't want him to post it

Quick Reply: Paid in Full!!! Where is the Boat!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.