Fu*%ing Theives

Old 05-30-2004, 10:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Fu*%ing Theives

42 The La Warden is right reading about an execution and watching one are two different deals that would drive home the consequences 100% better..
Old 05-30-2004, 10:19 PM
Registered

You mean we agree on something G.H.?
Old 05-30-2004, 10:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Right on AH
Old 05-30-2004, 10:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Andy0331
Reasonable assurance that the individual will never attempt to steal from you again.

The meek may inherit the earth, but the strong will steal it away from them.

I say this all somewhat lightheartedly, but truthfully, if someone decides to pursue a life of crime, they should realize that "rehabilitation" may come in the form of a wheelchair, not college courses in prison.

Andy
Yup! I got some proof of that. I will not say but yep!
Old 05-30-2004, 11:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Troutly My Father was a K-9 Cop here in Philly. He only got out because the city was letting the people start to sue the officers personaly after dog bites. His one friend was sued for 1 Million dollars because the K-9 dog ripped his ( Ding -Dong ) off OUCH. The city started to pass the liability onto the cops.
Old 05-31-2004, 12:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CAP071
because the K-9 dog ripped his ( Ding -Dong ) off OUCH.
must of been a ***** in heat
Old 05-31-2004, 01:02 AM
Registered

I dont know about that guy, but also in my shed where I store my bike is a double headed ax, sawblades, tree pruning tools, sledge hammers,large prybars, chains, hay hooks, and such items. Who to say he didn't reach for an item like this and turned? Woul dthe home owner be in the right then? If he didn't he damn sure would have had one in his hands afterwards.
Old 05-31-2004, 01:18 AM
Danny_Ocean

Here's the story...doesn't shed much light on the details:

Homeowner Charged After Allegedly Killing Burglar
Two Men Allegedly Tried To Burglarize Shed

POSTED: 4:58 pm EDT April 27, 2004
UPDATED: 5:38 pm EDT April 27, 2004

FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, N.J. -- A south New Jersey homeowner is facing first-degree murder charges -- he's accused of fatally shooting a man who he says was trying to break into his backyard shed.

It happened late Monday night at the home of Robert Clark Jr. on Grant Avenue in Franklin Township.

Clark's home was burglarized once before in the last year and this time he used deadly force to stop the burglary.

According to investigators, Clark caught two men breaking into his shed. He stepped out of his house, shot and killed William Hamilton, 39, of Clemeton, N.J. Clark then chased the second alleged burglar, Dwayne Jones, 22, and fired several rounds at him. Jones was later captured.

Prosecutors have charged Clark with first-degree murder, possession of a weapon and aggravated assault.

"You can replace an ATV, but you can't replace someone's life. Regardless of his motives for being in the back yard, they were unlawful, but you can't take the law into your own hands to correct that," said Sean Dalton, the Gloucester County Prosecutor.

Clark and his wife have lived in their house for about two years. There have been a handful of burglaries in their neighborhood recently.

"Someone had broken into this place a couple of times and someone had broken into that house," explained a neighbor identified as J.C.

But, despite the burglaries, prosecutors say the protection of property is not reason enough to shoot and kill.

"It is unfortunate somebody died and it's kind of sad for the individual that did the shooting, the homeowner. I'm sure he's in a lot of trouble now. But, other than that, you know, it's just the whole thing is unfortunate," said John Baumgartner, a neighbor.

Clark was freed on $50,000 cash bail Tuesday. Prosecutors said Jones lives just one block away from Clark.

Now here's a story about a guy who SHOT A GUEST INSIDE HIS HOME AND WASN'T A THREAT. This guy walked! I guess it all depends how much lawyer one can afford:

Tragedy In New Jersey
The Jayson Williams Shooting Facing a manslaughter charge and witnesses who may turn on him, the ex-NBA star has seen his dream world collapse with the shotgun death of a limo driver
Posted: Friday April 30, 2004 4:26PM
Updated: Friday April 30, 2004 4:26PM

By Tim Layden Special reporting by Don Yaeger, Lester Munson and Luis Fernando Llosa

March 11, 2002

This much we know: In the early morning hours of Feb. 14 the lives of Jayson Williams, the wealthy NBA player turned B-list celebrity, and Costas (Gus) Christofi, a limousine driver who had apparently put a difficult stretch of his life behind him, intersected tragically. A shotgun was fired in the master bedroom of Williams's lavish estate, a grown man's Disneyland in northwest New Jersey. We do not know why the gun was fired or, with any certainty, how. But we know Christofi is dead, Williams is charged with killing him, and their names are now linked in perpetuity. First, the death was reported as a suicide, and then forensic evidence proved it was a homicide. Now, SI has learned, there was allegedly an attempt to tamper with evidence in the moments after the shooting in order to protect Williams. Creeping up slowly on the truth, investigators learn more from witnesses each day.

At approximately 2:30 a.m., the house was shaken by the blast of a shotgun. According to the source, several of the visitors rushed into Williams's bedroom and found Christofi slumped against a wall, bleeding profusely from a massive chest wound, and Williams "freaking out." The shotgun lay nearby on the floor. Williams screamed for someone to perform CPR on Christofi, and when nobody responded, Williams started pressing on Christofi's chest, feeling for a pulse and talking to him. According to the source, one witness said that Christofi "looked like he was in shock, then all of a sudden he was dead."

At 2:38 a.m., according to Hunterdon County prosecutors, Williams's adopted brother, Santiago, called 911 and reported Christofi's shooting as a suicide. At approximately the same time, a witness told SI, some of Williams's guests saw him and one other man attempting to place Christofi's palm print and fingerprints on the shotgun. Later, according to the witness, Williams changed clothes and disposed of the bloody ones he had been wearing when Christofi was shot.

D. Ocean
Pompano Beach, FLA

Old 05-31-2004, 01:22 AM
Danny_Ocean

Forget guns. This is who will be keeping my next home & toys safe:

D. Ocean
Pompano Beach, FLA

Old 05-31-2004, 01:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve 1
There is a sheriff in Arizona who takes Punishment a little more serious than the rest..

SHeriff Joe A., did'nt he get into trouble himself a few months ago? I forgot for what but I remember seeing something on the news about him being in trouble.

Quick Reply: Fu*%ing Theives

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser