Notices

Fu*%ing Theives

Old 05-30-2004, 06:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Fu*%ing Theives

Well the uncensored section needs "protection"!
Old 05-30-2004, 06:47 PM
svilla

There has got to be more to the ATV storie. I mean put your self in the thief's position. If some one has got a gun trained on me I am problie gonna freeze and wait for the cops or haul ass. The way this storie sounds to me is the guy just walked up to the thief and shot him, no warning or anything.

You can bet that if someone is messing around my house or in my back yard I will be investigating armed. But I would not shoot unless I feared for my life. You have got to draw the line. Sure all of my stuff is insured, but what is saying the thief will stop with just the stuff in the yard. I will protect what is mine period.

Old 05-30-2004, 07:14 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Troutly
[COLOR=Blue]

* I make reference to the entry into ones residence because here in MN, as a private citizen, you have a DUTY TO RETREAT in almost all circumstances not involving a direct threat of great bodily harm or death to yourself or someone else, except when it comes to your home. You have a right to defend yourself or anyone in your home from entry even though you cannot articulate a direct threat of violence against you or someone else. [COLOR]

WTF!
sounds like another reason I question why I live in the great left wing state of MN

troutly? answer this for me so I can understand a little better. maybe I am mis-reading this
in your words you state that if I am a homeowner in this great state of MN, am out in MY DETATCHED garage at 2am doing some work. while at some point in this early am I need to use the restroom. I walk across the driveway, enter MY house, go downstairs so not to wake anyone and use the restroom. during this time some good neighbored home boys drive by, see the garage lights on, door wide open and every light in the house dark
they sit at the street for several minutes scratching the 'nads' saying to each other who is going to do what. hte take a toke, have another hit and pass the 'courage' bottle around one last time.
the walk up to MY DETATCHED garageat 2;30AM
lets just say there is 3 of them
while they are IN MY garage, not even broken into but just walked into.
I walk out of the house and see them picking up MY belongings.
I walk into the garage and surprise them..
the 3 of them surround me, one on each side so as I cannot keep an eye on each one. tehey have NO visible signs of weapons. Just 3 hoods high as a kite against one overweight outof shape tired homeowner.
lets say I have a 3 year daughter and a 16 year old daughter in the house.
I tend to think the worse Not that I have children, but just saying so for the purpose of this scenerio.
I then grab a baseball bat, and beat the hell out of two of the 3
the third gets away and go to the police.
YOU are telling me that I am in the WRONG! the only threat is 3 against one and they know they can do it.
JUST BECAUSE I HAVE DUTY TO WALK AWAY SINCE IT IS NOT MY HOME!
or I just stand there, let them take what they want and walk away!
Or I let them beat the crap out of me, take what they want adn then call the insurance CO 3 days later when I get out of the hospital!

ONLY IN AMERICA

Please enlighten me.
Old 05-30-2004, 07:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

The way you are "painting this picture" suggests you are in imminent danger and your family are in potentially imminent danger. If they beat you up your kids may be next. So if you are surrounded then a Louisville Slugger sounds about right to me. If 3 guys were stoned and coming after me they would make my day!

Last edited by Hydrocruiser; 05-30-2004 at 07:36 PM.
Old 05-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

how can it me immenint since I can only assume they are high as a kite, and that they 'think't they can all gang up and take me down.

from what I am reading in troutly's RETREAT statement is that I should walk away and go take another sh!t and leave them be.
Old 05-30-2004, 07:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Maybe this will help clear the air a bit as this is what the court and lawofficers use as guidelines:

SIGNS OF IMMINENT DANGER

There are three signs of imminent danger. These are:

• Threats of violence, especially direct threats.

• The display of weapons or excessive talk about the existence of weapons.

• Extreme behavior––elevated anger or bizarre conduct.

Any of the above situations could potentially be a Smith and Wesson call; especially if they are outnumbering you on your property and you have kids inside. Not to say you would not be taken in for questioning and maybe even charged, but my neighbor thinks he could easilly get you off.

Last edited by Hydrocruiser; 05-30-2004 at 08:02 PM.
Old 05-30-2004, 09:28 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Troutly
Don't get me wrong...there are more than a few situations where you guys can break out your guns and blast away to defend yourself and your kingdom, this just aint one of them
Yeah , that's right. So you do your job and round him up only to have the penal system smack his hand and set him free to do it again . I'm sure you've seen this

A co-worker of mine was stationed in Turkey in the USAF in the early 60s. Told a story of turkish law. You get caught stealing ...they cut off a hand...you get caught stealing with one hand...you're shot on the spot

The result...very few locked doors and very few thefts
Old 05-30-2004, 09:37 PM
Registered

Harsh penalties work. Look at how clean Singapore is. They punish hard just for throwing a gum wrapper on the sidewalk. They flock you with bamboo whipping canes on the back. Hard to figure how they keep the city so clean, I'll never guess.

Of course this is all internet talk, our country will continue to slap you and then release you early cause they need the room for more jerk-offs.
Old 05-30-2004, 09:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

There is a sheriff in Arizona who takes Punishment a little more serious than the rest..
Old 05-30-2004, 09:52 PM
Registered

I heard about him. And crime is lower in his district too. He makes the guys wear pink speedo underwear and no smoking. The criminals interviewed don't want to do time for the crime there. They prefer easy sentences like those in MINNESOTA.

Saw an interview with Angola, LA prison warden stating he is in FAVOR of having their death sentences televised for all to see. He is confident one may think twice before taking another's life.

Quick Reply: Fu*%ing Theives

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser