Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
SIGNZOO.COM -- Anybody Know this Company and Process? >

SIGNZOO.COM -- Anybody Know this Company and Process?

Notices

SIGNZOO.COM -- Anybody Know this Company and Process?

Old 10-20-2005, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SIGNZOO.COM -- Anybody Know this Company and Process?

know them well when I was with american performance they came in and did two boats for fountain great process but wont recomend watching hold up great 38 ft boat was around 6 grand plus air fare for them to come up and put it on if youve seen the hooters boat or cabelo boat (never said I could spell)
Attached Thumbnails SIGNZOO.COM -- Anybody Know this Company and Process?-03_marine_hoot_side.jpg  

Last edited by GOODT; 10-20-2005 at 03:02 PM.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I work at SignZoo and see the process from start to finish. It's amazing what fresh new ideas and fantastic designs come from our design team. You're right, it does look like it is painted only better. If you have any questions or are interested please contact us @ 941-355-5653 and go look on our website @ Signzoo.com in which we have a gallery of our finished boats and vehicles. Thanks!!

Originally Posted by Poorsche
www.signzoo.com had an ad in one of the magazines I picked up the Tampa Boat SHow. Looks they can "wrap" boats and it looks like a paint job.

Anybody know details about this stuff?

The painter that did some of the graphics on my boat was stuck in th 70's and I'd like the change them--this seems like a way to accomplisht that without redoing a 3 year old Imron paint job.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

The scotch print wrap is a very cool way to go. I've been wrapping boats for more than 5 years. I know have my own digital printer to print them my self on 3M scotch print material. The article in POWERBOAT last month showed most of the process. I've had wraps stay on boats for several years without fading. Sign Zoo has done alot of the factory fountain boats and SKA tournament boats. Here is a shot of a 30' Phantom that we wrapped the sides of and the deck is vinyl graphics.
Attached Thumbnails SIGNZOO.COM -- Anybody Know this Company and Process?-sa66.jpg