Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Who has had issues with afr heads?? >

Who has had issues with afr heads??

Notices

Who has had issues with afr heads??

Old 06-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

What kind of professional business owner can't even purchase their own boat without getting screwed?" "Not the type of shop I want to take my boat to. Guess the guy that got hustled on the Chi Town Hustler is still angry with all Chicago guys.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Baja
There is a whole lot you are missing. The dynamic duo have attacked others and what they do for a living. As far as I'm concerned if you put yourself out there like that then so be it. It's like two spoiled brats. Don't get what they want and start crying someone say something around here that doesn't fit with what they say and look at it their way or no way. As far as I'm concerned neither one of them has a clue and if you decide to listen to what they have to say then don't cry when it doesn't go right.
BB I'm not the smartest guy so when you say "neither one has a clue" are you referring to Brian and Joe? confused once again..
Old 06-07-2015, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MER Performance
If phone calls were made in reference to possible failure and all was being done in customer satisfaction, determining the cause of failure. Why; is this even posted until the manufactures have determined failure? Why, isn't this held at abeyance until all has been inspected.
Full Force likes the attention. If this were handled properly he'd have waited until the incident investigation was finished, root cause was established and corrective measures determined. The findings would have been displayed in a well written post with some sort of citation and we'd all be the wiser.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by Cole2534
Full Force likes the attention. If this were handled properly he'd have waited until the incident investigation was finished, root cause was established and corrective measures determined. The findings would have been displayed in a well written post with some sort of citation and we'd all be the wiser.
Yes that's totally the whole thing... For attention... F u
Old 06-07-2015, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by abones
BB I'm not the smartest guy so when you say "neither one has a clue" are you referring to Brian and Joe? confused once again..
Dynamic duo = Joe and Dan
Old 06-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Yes that's totally the whole thing... For attention... F u
There's no other reason for it. I'm not saying you caused your own failure for attention, I'm saying fueling the speculation was solely for your entertainment.

The process, if you will, that I posted above is how professionals handle things- no speculation or guessing, just facts in and facts out.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:46 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by Cole2534
There's no other reason for it. I'm not saying you caused your own failure for attention, I'm saying fueling the speculation was solely for your entertainment.

The process, if you will, that I posted above is how professionals handle things- no speculation or guessing, just facts in and facts out.
Yes this whole thing has just been so fun for entertainment.... Lol yea ok... Seriously get a life if that's why you think I did... I am about done with this site anyway so you and others will be happy, this was a good place not anymore I don't know why I bother
Old 06-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 183 Posts

Tim don't let a few knuckle heads get to you.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Holy $hit, Group hug
Old 06-07-2015, 08:11 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Ok one too many report to moderators were hit. This thread has been beaten to death and the bashing and hatred towards each other needs to stop. I will give time outs and or ban members if this continues on the board.

For the record OSO/IB/Mods are not covering for anyone, just for the fact that numbers report to mods have been logged. This thread is being locked.