Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING
IG, chasin down a buck n chit
No, 2 bucks & chit.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FOXMXPSYCHO
He did have a 714 area code... whether the guy is good or bad I dont know so far I had a bad experience... IG I hope you got some good numbers for me buddy like somewhere around 1500 a year ...
I'd love to see you get it for that but I think that's waaaayy optimistic. I know I was a little shocked when I went to insure my Gun. Straight bottom with 500hps - not setting speed records by any means but boy were they proud of their premiums! Price we gotta pay to play! Gas at nearly $4.00 a gallon ain't no fun either. Oh well.....
Old 06-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Croozin2
I'd love to see you get it for that but I think that's waaaayy optimistic. I know I was a little shocked when I went to insure my Gun. Straight bottom with 500hps - not setting speed records by any means but boy were they proud of their premiums! Price we gotta pay to play! Gas at nearly $4.00 a gallon ain't no fun either. Oh well.....
the problem isnt just my boat, I have another toy that I like to play in the sand with thats cost me some serious cash just fixing broken parts, axles, drive shafts, transmissions, hubs, transfer cases, etc,etc not counting the money ive put into the suspension. Anyway yea you gotta pay to play, as far as gas goes... I write it off cuz me and my dad get rapped in the ass by the IRS every year.
Shawn! so whats the good word on my insurance??? havent heard from ya and I have 7 days till im dropped from progressive... just getting curious over here buddy (1500 a year? ) lol
Old 06-14-2007, 07:15 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

25 yr. old, 100mph boat and a DUI/suspended violation? If you do find someone to write you, I wouldn't think it's going to be anywhere near the $2900 that Progressive originally hit you with. Real insurance costs about double of what Progressive does and that $2900 sounds like about right for the age/speed without the DUI. IF you get written at all, I'd be prepared for a price approaching 5 figures.