Notices

Northern NJ spots

Old 08-16-2006, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Northern NJ spots

Originally Posted by Panther
Amen, I hear ya.

It can annoying reading some of the "other" threads lately...
Yea, I know no matter how bad it gets in your little thread you'll always reach around
Old 08-16-2006, 03:47 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Yea, I know no matter how bad it gets in your little thread you'll always reach around
I hope the mini-cat doesn't sink when you put it in the water. Might wanna start it up, put it in gear, then jump in the boat so it doesn't sink.

I bet the weight-to-size ratio on that bad boy makes the Resin bucket look like a Chip.

I heard your brethren queen went for a bay/river ride today.

Last edited by Panther; 08-16-2006 at 03:49 PM.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
Its soundin like everyone on the board's got their rag on lately.
I completely agree with you 100%. I just posted something on a different thread, it's going bad fast. I need to step away from the computer! I was even sincere and said "sorry." Oh well.

Hopefully I'll see ya guys out on the Island on Saturday. I'll be floating on a lounge chair, sipping on a frosty beverage.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:22 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Now that it's a couple days later I can say with a greater degree of accuracy that the weather is going to be pretty darn good for the party!

Saturday: Party Cloudy, highs in the mid 80's, lows in the low 70's

Sunday: 60% chance of afternoon T-storms.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Panther
Now that it's a couple days later I can say with a greater degree of accuracy that the weather is going to be pretty darn good for the party!

Saturday: Party Cloudy, highs in the mid 80's, lows in the low 70's

Sunday: 60% chance of afternoon T-storms.
Looks like I ain't going. But if I head down to Sandy Hook later on in the day, I'll call ya. Have Fun! And take ALOT of pics!
Old 08-18-2006, 08:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Looks like I ain't going. But if I head down to Sandy Hook later on in the day, I'll call ya. Have Fun! And take ALOT of pics!
Wanna borrow the pink kayak
Old 08-18-2006, 08:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sure, Pink looks good on me!
Old 08-18-2006, 09:14 AM
Registered

Dayum Dee I was hoping we could throw you into the water with the inflatable life jackets and take some more videos!
Old 08-18-2006, 09:18 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Mr_pinkkayakman

I know you'll miss it, along with your pink chew toy but, we sure could use it! We need some transportation to and from the island and it would match the boat ta boot!

Get with the times, you're so far behind bro!

"Only men who are secure, sophisticated, and daring can do what the menswear designers, retailers, and style magazines are jointly promoting: wear PINK. As in pink dress shirts, pink ties, and even pink boots and pink sweaters. We're talking everything from a soft pastel to bright coral to shocking fuchsia.

That's the word from The Wall Street Journal, which noted that pink--long reserved for the likes of Barbie, Cinderella, and Victoria's Secret--isn't exactly the wardrobe color desire of many men. Until now. Who's pushing pink on guys who think khakis and a blue shirt are just fine, thank you very much? It would be Italy's Etro, Germany's Hugo Boss, and America's Tommy Hilfiger. Guys, you don't stand a chance. It's a worldwide assault. "Men's style magazines are dressing masculine types in colors reminiscent of baby blankets or Pepto Bismol," Wall Street Journal reporter Cecilie Rohwedder colorfully writes.

Why pink? Why now? "The world is a bit of a dark place right now. People want to go out and feel happy about themselves," Peter Nyhan, general merchandise manager for menswear at Harrods in London, told the Journal. Proof positive: A hot pink blazer is all the rage at Harrods. We kid you not.

This isn't just a metrosexual or "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" movement. This is about the everyman. "Traditional gender barriers are breaking down," Cliff Hunt, manager of a trendy New York menswear store called Paul Smith, explained to the Journal.

Just think pink! It's the new macho color."

Last edited by Panther; 08-18-2006 at 09:25 AM.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:19 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by hunster
Dayum Dee I was hoping we could throw you into the water with the inflatable life jackets and take some more videos!
I'm sure there will be other entertaining things we'll be able to take pictures and videos of!

Quick Reply: Northern NJ spots

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.