Here ya go!
Attached Images  
Old 08-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Northern NJ spots

Originally Posted by Panther
Mr_pinkkayakman

I know you'll miss it, along with your pink chew toy but, we sure could use it! We need some transportation to and from the island and it would match the boat ta boot!

Get with the times, you're so far behind bro!

"Only men who are secure, sophisticated, and daring can do what the menswear designers, retailers, and style magazines are jointly promoting: wear PINK. As in pink dress shirts, pink ties, and even pink boots and pink sweaters. We're talking everything from a soft pastel to bright coral to shocking fuchsia.

That's the word from The Wall Street Journal, which noted that pink--long reserved for the likes of Barbie, Cinderella, and Victoria's Secret--isn't exactly the wardrobe color desire of many men. Until now. Who's pushing pink on guys who think khakis and a blue shirt are just fine, thank you very much? It would be Italy's Etro, Germany's Hugo Boss, and America's Tommy Hilfiger. Guys, you don't stand a chance. It's a worldwide assault. "Men's style magazines are dressing masculine types in colors reminiscent of baby blankets or Pepto Bismol," Wall Street Journal reporter Cecilie Rohwedder colorfully writes.

Why pink? Why now? "The world is a bit of a dark place right now. People want to go out and feel happy about themselves," Peter Nyhan, general merchandise manager for menswear at Harrods in London, told the Journal. Proof positive: A hot pink blazer is all the rage at Harrods. We kid you not.

This isn't just a metrosexual or "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" movement. This is about the everyman. "Traditional gender barriers are breaking down," Cliff Hunt, manager of a trendy New York menswear store called Paul Smith, explained to the Journal.

Just think pink! It's the new macho color."

You know entirely to much about men's pink fashion choices.
I knew you should be under suspicion.

Just kiddin.

NOT!
Old 08-18-2006, 06:56 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Nick, it's "all about the pink."
Old 08-19-2006, 08:03 AM
Registered

Last night I had a nice Ride off the Jersey coast planed for me and the girl freind. Stopped got some wine went down to the boat. Then figured out I left the keys home on the counter. I hate being a dumb a$$.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
Last night I had a nice Ride off the Jersey coast planed for me and the girl freind. Stopped got some wine went down to the boat. Then figured out I left the keys home on the counter. I hate being a dumb a$$.
Leave the keys in the boat, like someone is going to start it up and drive it out of the parking lot Or be like pinky.....

He Sak, do you know where I can get a 25' shipping container cheap....free? Its needed for storage of multiple toys.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:01 AM
Registered

I would never leave the keys on the boat. Some times I have it put in then I don't go to use it till morning. I also wouldn't want someone to be able to start it just to blow the motors. You know vandalism type stuff.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:11 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Party was excellent yesterday, they had two regea bands and probably about 50 boats showed up. I think the wind and clouds kept some people away but it was a blessing in disguise.

Well, I'm getting cleaned up and heading back out on the boat for a little bit before the t-storms come in.
Old 08-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Few shots!
Attached Thumbnails Northern NJ spots-werdan-022-medium-.jpg   Northern NJ spots-copy-werdan-009-medium-.jpg   Northern NJ spots-copy-werdan-010-medium-.jpg  

Old 08-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

couple more
Attached Thumbnails Northern NJ spots-werdan-012-medium-.jpg   Northern NJ spots-werdan-016-medium-.jpg   Northern NJ spots-werdan-018-medium-.jpg  

Old 08-20-2006, 08:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
couple more
The weather was just about perfect, went to a party at Jamie's on Sat and didn't get a chance to run out the island.

Pulled a Panther today and ran up to Terrytown.

Did the SS Dee make it back to Middletown OK?

Quick Reply: Northern NJ spots

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.