Notices

Jammin On The James 2007

Old 04-26-2007, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by excursion
We have gone over and over trying to make other arrangements, the bad thing is the upper James River has limited marinas and very little transent slips. All the marina's do fill up with yearly contracts. Jordan Point will do the best they can too fit as many boats as possible. I have suggested that if you can tell her that you do not mind rafting up this could bring in more boats. As far as a back up plan???? We have exhausted all ideas. Hopefully people will see what kind of event we put on Saturday and will be happy. Our group does not make a penny on this event, all profits are donated to the Shriners Hospital. This event has grown over the past years that none of us would have expected, so lets make the best of it and enjoy a great day of boating and friends.
is there somewhere to keep hooked up to your truck close by and sleep in your boat friday nite, and where do we stay saturday nite i assume we all get tied up at some slips is there a hotel.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:41 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by NOMOGOFAST
I didn't know you had a problem w/ the cone clutch. When did that happen??
After I bought them!
Old 04-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, now that is an option, Jordan Point has alot of parking you can stay in your boat on the trailer.
Saturday night everyone that has entered the run has already paid for there slip. We are all together at one marina. The dock party is a big kick off to a long night.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by t500hps
....for the "sausage fest" category!!
Originally Posted by t500hps
...and one "Sausage Fest" so far
Russ - you seem a little intrigued....are you looking forward to that?

Remember, people who live on a glass windshielded boats should not throw stones

Last edited by Ca$hed Out; 04-26-2007 at 08:43 PM.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:50 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 121 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by Ca$hed Out
Russ - you seem a little intrigued....are you looking forward to that?

Remember, people who live on a glass windshielded boats should not throw stones
I am intrigued.......what's your home address again??? When you pulled in the driveway, I left in a big hurry last time!!!
Old 04-27-2007, 12:03 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by excursion
Yes, now that is an option, Jordan Point has alot of parking you can stay in your boat on the trailer.
Saturday night everyone that has entered the run has already paid for there slip. We are all together at one marina. The dock party is a big kick off to a long night.
If you don't want to stay on your boat Sat night, we have a block of rooms reserved at the Portsmouth Renaissnce (where the Sat night party is) which is within walking (i.e. stumbing) distance of the docks. Their ph# is 757.673.3000 and tell them you are attending the RPBA Run for a special room rate.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:19 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Cignificant
If you don't want to stay on your boat Sat night, we have a block of rooms reserved at the Portsmouth Renaissnce (where the Sat night party is) which is within walking (i.e. stumbing) distance of the docks. Their ph# is 757.673.3000 and tell them you are attending the RPBA Run for a special room rate.
Steve are you getting a suite again because if you are then I know i'll be able to stay with Suzie since to pass out I mean end up sleeping on your boat.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,296 Likes on 449 Posts

I'll probably stay in a hotel on fri night and put in a little farther up river at that other place Brian posted...I forget the name.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I'll probably stay in a hotel on fri night and put in a little farther up river at that other place Brian posted...I forget the name.

where is the nearst hotel for friday nite to where we will be partying and putting the boats in saturday morning.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rssteiny
where is the nearst hotel for friday nite to where we will be partying and putting the boats in saturday morning.
I called the point for us back in febuary and just called them again to let them know we are willing to raft up friday night. we wont know until a week before the run if we'll have a spot there or not.

Quick Reply: Jammin On The James 2007

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.