Notices

Jammin On The James 2007

Old 04-27-2007, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rssteiny
where is the nearst hotel for friday nite to where we will be partying and putting the boats in saturday morning.
I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard in Chester, VA right off I95 last year on Friday night. About 20 minutes away from Jordan Point and it's a straight shot down Rt. 10 if I remember correctly.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,296 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by rssteiny
where is the nearst hotel for friday nite to where we will be partying and putting the boats in saturday morning.
I think right in hopewell is a good hotel, gas station and not far to the ramp. Someone said hopewell is a better ramp and I have 42 ft so I need a good one.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be using Hopwell Yacht Club ramp, we use it all the time a 43 Black Thunder has NO PROBLEM!! no current and safe truck parking. About a 10 minute slow cruise up river from Jordan Point. I will be putting in Friday morning, and heading down to help set up.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by t500hps
what's your home address again??? When you pulled in the driveway, I left in a big hurry last time!!!
I know...my wife told me how hard she laughed when you took off your pants. Must have been really embarassing..I would have run as well!
Old 04-27-2007, 08:22 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 121 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by Ca$hed Out
I know...my wife told me how hard she laughed when you took off your pants. Must have been really embarassing..I would have run as well!
I'm going to hell....I'm talking trash about your wife and I haven't even met her. Hell, I don't even know what she looks like!!!
She's not 300 lbs is she.....I haven't gone "hoggin" since I was in college.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,296 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by excursion
I will be using Hopwell Yacht Club ramp, we use it all the time a 43 Black Thunder has NO PROBLEM!! no current and safe truck parking. About a 10 minute slow cruise up river from Jordan Point. I will be putting in Friday morning, and heading down to help set up.
I'll be down fri afternoon. CAn you pm me directions James? or an add for the gps. I would rather idle down than deal with the jordan ramp in the morning, that turn is scary for long rigs.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Registered

I'm going to hell....I'm talking trash about your wife and I haven't even met her. Hell, I don't even know what she looks like!!!
Man, I hope 300 lbs was not your hoggin threshold!

She is quite hot (the boys can verify ) however, let me remind you that she is 5 months pregnant so all weight discussions are off limits .

Now...let's let these guys have their thread back
Old 04-27-2007, 10:45 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Ca$hed Out
Man, I hope 300 lbs was not your hoggin threshold!

She is quite hot (the boys can verify ) however, let me remind you that she is 5 months pregnant so all weight discussions are off limits .

Now...let's let these guys have their thread back
Prego woman are sexy and you can't hurt them.But Lisa is sexy anyways.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:03 AM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by psychoboater
I called the point for us back in febuary and just called them again to let them know we are willing to raft up friday night. we wont know until a week before the run if we'll have a spot there or not.
James, did you go to JP yesterday? Update?

I'm trying to get a slip Thursday & Friday...I'd really like to not have to pay for another hotel for 2 more nights.
Psychoboater...Did you ask what number you were on the list? I'm 21st out of 32 and I called Feb 15th? I have a feeling the girl didn't put me on the list in feb and it wasn't until I called back in march that I got on.

I'm going to find a back up. Where is the other place down river?
Old 04-28-2007, 07:22 AM
Registered

"hoggin" now that is some funny chit

Quick Reply: Jammin On The James 2007

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.