Notices

***2010 Pirate Run****

Old 12-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also heard Don Johnson is on tap he will be bringing Reggie Fountain and Tubbs as dock hands.. Should be great to see these guys again. I look forward to see Don's new 42 poker run edition w/ 1550hp cobra power. It was tested at a undisclosed location rumor was near 200mph. I guess he will be hot on my tail but no big deal their is no crown at stake just good times w/ good people.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:18 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ultimate cat
I also heard Don Johnson is on tap he will be bringing Reggie Fountain and Tubbs as dock hands.. Should be great to see these guys again. I look forward to see Don's new 42 poker run edition w/ 1550hp cobra power. It was tested at a undisclosed location rumor was near 200mph. I guess he will be hot on my tail but no big deal their is no crown at stake just good times w/ good people.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:57 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

However, with that being said, I did hear a rumor going around about some social gathering on that same weekend (by coincidence), at the same location, with some of the same uncontrollable folks, partaking in some of the same refreshments, entertainment, and fun........... Maybe someone else knows more about this .......[/QUOTE]

Exactly why my plans have not changed for this weekend.
Seems like that how this whole deal got started......a bunch of random pirates banding together in an unorganized fun-loving way to enjoy all that the water has to offer.

I'm not giving up my dock space !
Old 12-10-2009, 06:02 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by NY POWERBOAT INC
Last year was my first time at this run and I was very impressed, I was looking forward to this run again this year. If there is anything Nys PowerBoat Inc of myself can do to add a hand or whatever please contact us and we would be happy to do so,.. to keep such a great event for a Special Cause in action I or We would be happy to do so and I'm sure MANY others would agree!!!!!
Genuine offer with some real teeth to it.
Would be great if something could be worked out.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:25 AM
Registered

Can i still have my dock spot

Sad news indeed but after going to every year since it started i think the pa gang will be up for some social partying , after all we already have rooms.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm still in for the "unofficial" event!
Old 12-10-2009, 02:42 PM
VP
Registered

OK everyone --- I guess we will see you all on June 25th and 26th whether we like it or not !!!

I kinda like it myself

Last edited by VP; 12-10-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by VP
OK everyone --- I guess we will see you all on June 25th and 26th whether we like it or not !!!

I kinda like it myself
You dont have no choice
Old 12-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Registered
VIP Member

sounds like this social gathering my get BIGGER than past events, i think we can still take over showboat and the other local hotels...you can not keep us away.... close the street down for cooler racing, the pa gang has got a few new boats to show off, its sad no poker run,,,,,,, but,,,,,down in cape coral florida we do fun runs, just what they are.... a bunch of fun boaters getting together, and have a great time .... post the weekend and they will come...... sounds like this local group is in..... we always have a coolers of beer,, and we know where to order some great pizza too!!!! what ever you do the pa gang will be with you......
Old 12-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Registered

Ok, you bust my AS* for years telling me I need to bring a boat to the run and I need to take some time off. Then you sell the Fountain, get one of your Buds to talk crap and say they "Spanked me" Just so I spend a small fortune on the racer then no event... I am pretty sure I might just happen to be in the area..and as far as a "Spanking" You might want to tell those guys to put a board in there pants cause I'm gonna uproot the entire tree and show them what a spanking really is. All in good fun...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.