Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
25th Rochester Offshore Seneca Lake Battleship Run - July 18, 2015 - Himrod, NY >

25th Rochester Offshore Seneca Lake Battleship Run - July 18, 2015 - Himrod, NY

Notices

25th Rochester Offshore Seneca Lake Battleship Run - July 18, 2015 - Himrod, NY

Old 04-12-2015, 07:28 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 179 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by bonesmalon
Check's in the mail!
I've heard that one somewhere before. Kind of like "My that's a beautiful baby."
Old 04-16-2015, 03:53 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Be sure to get onto www.rochesteroffshore.com asap and get your application filled out and submitted
Old 04-20-2015, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

There is a discounted price for early registrants that expires May 31. If that's not enticing enough we will have a bonus gift for drivers who register early. It is one of our classic gifts from many years ago that people have been asking for again and again. We are going to have limited run and there may not be any left to purchase. Don't miss out. Register early!
Old 05-01-2015, 08:17 AM
Registered

We will have our next club meeting next Tues. May 5. It will be at 7pm at Tully's on Jefferson Rd. (next to 390) in front of the Frontier Commons. Come to hear of plans for our 25th Annual Seneca Lake Battleship Run, socialize, provide ideas or feedback. If you can't make it feel free to pm me suggestions or ideas and I'll present them at the meeting.
Don't forget about the early registration discount deadline of May 31 and reserving a dock in the sponsor row. Applications for both are already coming in and there are not a lot of those docks so don't hesitate! www.rochesteroffshore.com and click on applications.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All signed up. Can't wait for this year's run.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:09 AM
Registered

Well, Chuck and I ran the "new" boat this weekend and quite happy with the results. Solid feel to the hull, very similar to the Formula 292 I had, but slower. No payments this time around though so kiss goodbye the 10mph...She will be a nice runner in the "45-55 MPH Class". A few cosmetics to attend to but nothing mechanical so a win there! Looking forward to getting back this year and running the Battleship...might have to get a room this year...any left?

Last edited by pondrunner; 05-07-2015 at 08:16 AM.
Old 05-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 179 Likes on 66 Posts

We delivered a beautiful 30' Eliminator cat to one of our customers on Seneca Lake the other day. Can't wait to come back with my boat for the Battleship Run!
Old 05-10-2015, 08:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pondrunner
Well, Chuck and I ran the "new" boat this weekend and quite happy with the results. Solid feel to the hull, very similar to the Formula 292 I had, but slower. No payments this time around though so kiss goodbye the 10mph...She will be a nice runner in the "45-55 MPH Class". A few cosmetics to attend to but nothing mechanical so a win there! Looking forward to getting back this year and running the Battleship...might have to get a room this year...any left?
I heard Rainbow Cove is full already but you'll have to call the Showboat Resort yourself to check (607-243-7434). We don't have anything to do with the rooms.
With that in mind, anybody else pondering better not wait or you'll have to drive a distance (Geneva or Watkin's Glen) to get a room.
Old 05-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Registered
VIP Member

This year’s T-shirts were ordered today and the proof looks awesome!! I have received a number of run applications, keep them coming in. Remember we are offering an early paid registration discount if paid by May 31. Also you will get a valuable special gift for early registration...

www.rochesteroffshore.com

56 days till the party starts!!!
Old 05-18-2015, 07:12 AM
Registered
VIP Member

2 weeks left to get your early registration discount for this years 25th Annual Battleship Run. Fill out your run application and get it in the mail today...

www.rochesteroffshore.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.